Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 25, 2024, 05:56:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New question  (Read 16711 times)
capt david
« on: July 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Hello guys! As some of you remember, I wrote "My Stories" about two years ago. I promise that I'll write one that up dates you later. The short story is that after beginning the "process" in September of 2002, it was held up due to the change in what now is BCIS. Finally a year later, we got her here. After getting married 10 days later, it took over a year to get her "green card". It was trying, with the government, but well worth it.  
Now to the Question: My wife showed her cousin's picture to a friend. He has been corresponding with her and is going to the Phils to meet her. If they decide to marry what is the best/quickest way to get her here. It is possible that he could return to the phils to marry or do the paperwork. What are your opinions? capt david
Ray
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to New question, posted by capt david on Jul 20, 2005

Hi capt,

It’s good to hear from you again and I’ll be looking forward to your update.

There is no best way to get her here and the quickest way is not always the smartest way. After they are engaged to be married and both are absolutely sure that they are ready to make the commitment, then they should discuss all of their options and decide together which type of wedding they want. I personally think that the bride’s wishes should take priority. Then choose the appropriate visa petition to match their marriage plans, whether they marry over there or want to marry here.

Why not invite your friend to participate here and maybe we can give him a few pointers?

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: