Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 24, 2024, 08:40:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dumb AOS Question  (Read 4184 times)
Howard
« on: August 28, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

My wife's name on everything except her passport-I will fix that when we go for the AOS interview in Chicago Wink--has changed.  She took my last name and replaced her middle name with her maiden name.

Here's the dumb part... What name do I use on the G-325A?  I would assume that I can use her married name and then her maiden name where they say other names used.  Right?  

Thanks in advance Wink

Keep the FAITH!

H

PS:  Life is too good to be on the internet too much Tongue  LOL

Ray
Yep
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Dumb AOS Question, posted by Howard on Aug 28, 2005

Yes Howard, you are correct. Use her new married name on EVERYTHING, including all immigration forms. Put her maiden name where it asked for “All Other Names Used”.

Note: Make sure to use her FULL middle name on all immigration stuff.

If you will do the passport change at the Phil Consulate, I think you need to also register your marriage on a separate form. We did the wife’s passport renewal through a local Filipino travel agent for a fee of $25, which is much less that the cost of gas alone to drive up to L.A. :-)

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: