Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 16, 2024, 05:58:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AOS Package Questions  (Read 4720 times)
Howard
« on: September 13, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Ray,

Okay... I have everything filled out and together.  I am ready to write a check and get this show on the road!  I just have a few quiestions   You know these forms make me CRAZY!!!  AND I quit smoking, so I am EXTRA Tense!  Acccccccckkkkkkkkk...

Sorry... I have it together now ;P

G-325A

Do I need to submit one for me like I did with the Original Visa?

I-485

Would my wife's "Current INS Status" be AOS?

What Month/Day/Year does it "Expire on"?  Our second anniversary?  90 Days prior to our second anniversary?  Didn't the original Visa Expire 90 Days after she entered the US?  Arrrrrgggghhhhhhhh

I-864

Since I am well above 125% of the Poverty Guideline, I don't need to submit any Assets or Proof of Assets, right?  Just Prove my Employment.  That's what I get anyway.

I will write one check for $385.00($315.00 application fee and $70.00 Biometric fee) that will accompany the I-485

and

One check for $175.00 that will accompany the I-765

Other than those questions, I think I have it all together!

Thanks in Advance!

H

Ray
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to AOS Package Questions, posted by Howard on Sep 13, 2005

No G-325A required for you

Current Status = “K-1 Awaiting Adjustment”
Expires On = same as I-94 or 90 days after entry

I-864: If your income from current employment is well above the minimum, then you are correct, you do not need to document assets. Submit photocopies of W-2’s, tax returns, employer letter, and a couple of recent pay stubs.

I don’t think they will accept personal checks any more with the AOS package. I would submit three money orders, one for I-485, one for biometric fee, one for I-765. Make sure you mail everything to the Chicago lockbox address.

Congrats on quitting smoking. The government will miss those tobacco taxes. I quit almost 3 years ago using the patch and Zyban. I still get cravings every once in a while but they only last a few seconds. When they come, just take a Deeeeeeeeeeeep breath and say "Nancy Pelosi sucks!"

Say hi to Girlie…

Ray

Keith NC
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to AOS Package Questions, posted by Howard on Sep 13, 2005

Howard,

You quit smoking?  That is awesome.  Gerlie continues to have a positive effect on you.  Some women can drive a man to smoke. LOL. I hope that you two are doing well.  

Keith

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: