Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 06:24:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: asawa.org question  (Read 4378 times)
Patrick
« on: May 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I'm updating the links to external forums on the forum FAQ page and am uncertain how to categorize this one.

I'm sorting into two main categories.  One being free forums (i.e. you don't have to pay to join) and sites with a membership fee.

Of the free ones, I'm further sorting the forums into those who are completely commercial free, those who have advertisements, but not from any services related to MOB, and those who accept MOB service provider advertisements.

It's unclear to me which category asawa.org fits into.  There's no ads, but it appears to be a forum for the filipinawives.com site, which accepts MOB advertisements.  Is that correct?

gregory03
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to asawa.org question, posted by Patrick on May 25, 2005

Ahhh, most definitely. Asawa.org is a membership free forum. Certainly no annoying advertisements are noticeable on Asawa. Asawa is a splendid forum, very informative for Western/Filipina in their search for Love and Happiness. You may considerate adding Cebuliving.com forum(free membership, no advertisements that I am aware) to your category. I hope your question was answered.  greg
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: