Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 18, 2024, 12:31:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet My Beautiful Filipina Sisters-In-Law  (Read 11994 times)
bagster64
« on: May 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Hello,
I've been on this board before but it was over three years ago. You guys really helped me out a lot with all the paperwork needed to get my wife here from the Philippines. As a short update, we've been HAPPILY married three years and have two gorgeous children.
Anyway, the reason I am posting again is because my wife has two incredible sisters, both of whom are interested in meeting a really good man. Both are college educated and I'll give a few details on them.
The youngest sister - Age, 32; education, BS degree; children, none; physique, slim and very pretty. She's also has a huge heart, great sense of humor, and beautiful singing voice. If you are a GOOD man and interested or know of a very good man, please contact her at:
summer_scent@nospam.com

Younger sister - Age, 36; education, BS degree; children, one (daughter 4 years old); physiqu, slim and very pretty. She's as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside and that is really a blessing. Again, if you are a good man or know of one, contact her at: andee_0630@nospam.com

Thank you and please be good (and I know that so many on this board are) ...because I'm a very protective brother-in-law.

andrew99
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Meet My Beautiful Filipina Sisters-In-La..., posted by bagster64 on May 26, 2005

Why can't you just introduce them to some men you can vouch for in your local area instead of doing a last-resort request on an Internet forum?  You don't know who in the world is lurking on the other end of the e-mail.  Could be one of those psycho-creep types you here about in the news.
bagster64
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Meet My Beautiful Filipina Sisters-I..., posted by andrew99 on May 29, 2005

Because I don't KNOW any single men in my area.  And as for "last resort" - it's not.  It's just another method of helping. Thanks.
gregory03
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Meet My Beautiful Filipina Sisters-In-La..., posted by bagster64 on May 26, 2005

my speculation is that you should've posted your own email address to screen the Guys. Numerous undesirables, misfits weirdos out there.
bagster64
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Bro, posted by gregory03 on May 26, 2005

You're right - unfortunately, those type seem to be lurking everywhere and they've met a few.  But I was able to give them a list of warning signs and look-for signs to help weed out the undesirables.  They're smart women and brother-in-law will be there if needed.  Smiley
Bob S
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Bro, posted by gregory03 on May 26, 2005

Most of the regulars seem okay, but you never know what kind of predator scumbags there are that might be lurking.  Or just e-mail miner programs sweeping these sites looking for spamming victims.  If you really are a protective brother-in-law, you may want to filter any initial contacts to try and keep away any married guys just looking to play e-mail love games with some gal they'll never go meet.
Ray
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi Bags,

The forum moderator (Jeff S) has a Web site where you can post their pics and contact info with other singles if you want to try that. You can e-mail him from the site.

http://www.geocities.com/jeffsatpl/

Ray

bagster64
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Meet My Beautiful Filipina Sisters-I..., posted by Ray on May 26, 2005

Hey, thanks for the tip.  I'll give it a shot.
-Bagster
senior citizen
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I have a question. Not just for you, but for others as well.

If a woman has a child by another man, but is not a widow (single or separated/abandoned), how do you get permission to bring the child to the USA from the Philippines? Do you have to bribe the biological father or what? If he finds out can he make trouble and demand a bribe? Must you have the biological father's permission to adopt or bring the child to the US as part of the marriage?

I never experienced that with Honey of course, but I was always curious about that. If this has been answered a while ago, please forgive me. Has anyone here married a Filipina with children whose father was not deceased? From what my friends in the US have gone through in their divorces and such, it must be very different in the Philippines from the laws here.

Ray
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Meet My Beautiful Filipina Sisters-I..., posted by senior citizen on May 26, 2005

Not too much different.

The minor children of your fiancée or spouse would normally need a travel clearance from the Philippine Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) before she can take them out of the country, which would require notarized written permission from the biological father. It usually isn’t a big problem for most of the ladies because the father has essentially abandoned the kids in most cases or the fathers don’t care. Occasionally, she may need to pay him off or have him salvaged :-)

If there is no father listed on the children’s birth certificate, then no clearance is required.

To legally adopt your stepchildren later in the States, you may need the fathers permission or a court order declaring them free from custody & control.

Ray

bagster64
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Meet My Beautiful Filipina Siste..., posted by Ray on May 26, 2005

Good information! I hadn't even considered that question.
senior citizen
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Meet My Beautiful Filipina Siste..., posted by Ray on May 26, 2005

Thanks. I always wondered about that. I figured the deadbeat might expect a ransom for his signature.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: