Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 11:04:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines trip with my 2 years old son  (Read 4932 times)
Febtember
« on: May 30, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Hello Folks,
Just got back from philippines.I wish I can stay there longer but I have my seven months old baby girl leave behind with grandma and my hubby.
First time I came home since I arrived here.My sister had to take her perpetual vow and she wants me to be there on that very special occasion.Good excuse really to go home.My husband can't go with me because it's planting season so it just me and my son.
Advice to those who travel with toddler bring lot's of entertainment toys,portable dvd and snacks.Pack light if you can only diaper bag and water.And to those mother who travel alone with child make sure to bring a letter of permission to travel with your son from your husband.When I arrived at san francisco they ask me letter of permession from my husband and I had no idea they need that.I call my husband and fax me the letter of permission complete with the drivers license copy and his passport too.I'm glad my son is a good traveler.He sleep most of the time on the airplane.
When we arrived in Manila I was so shocked to see how things is so different.I scream many times on the taxi because I thought we gonna die.He drive like crazy of course everybody does.We stay at Dusit Nikko Hotel in Makati for three nights.
My son will be my sister ring bearer on her perpetual vow.We bought him barong.We almost cancel her perpertual vow because my son lost her ring.He play with the pillow where she put the ring before the ceremony start and I think the ring went flying somewhere.We sure glad when we finally found the ring after thorough search.He dont wanna walk down the ailes alone so I had to walk with him.He complain that the barong were so itchy and wanna take it off .Oh I have terrible time in the church.It's hard to be a stage mom.He look cute on his barong except made him grummpy.
The next morning after the perpetual vow my mom,sisters and son fly to tagbilaran bohol.The house already done just in time when we arrive.We build a new house in Tagbilaran.I love our new house there.It's close to the mall maybe half mile and its located in nice nieghborhood.
My son love the water so bad.He wanna stay in the water the whole time.I take lot's of picture for you guys to see.Enjoy!Raquel

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/raquelforgreg/album?.dir=/d85d
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kieh2002/album?.dir=/5ff8

Jeff S
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Philippines trip with my 2 years old son, posted by Febtember on May 30, 2005

Thnaks for the update Raquel, and welcome home. I enjoyed the pics!

- Jeff

Stephen
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Philippines trip with my 2 years old son, posted by Febtember on May 30, 2005

Say, I enjoyed your post.  And thanks for the pictures.  Ray and I always like pictures.

Stephen

Ray
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

That's a good looking kid you have there Raquel.

Where's my pasalubong? :-)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: