Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 01:43:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Asian Sweetie Web Site Updated!  (Read 5498 times)
Jeff S
« on: June 01, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Stop by and see some new faces, new information, new pictures of familiar faces, and even some new kids!

- Jeff

http://www.geocities.com/jeffsatpl/

gregory03
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Asian Sweetie Web Site Updated!, posted by Jeff S on Jun 1, 2005

Hi JeffS, the scanned picture I sent you seem unclear. I would like to send a snail mail picture to your postal box, what is the address? Can you please change my status information. I am never married, I was never married to gregory's mother. Sooooo, she wasn't my wife. Thanks, greg
Jeff S
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Asian Sweetie Web Site Updated!, posted by gregory03 on Jun 2, 2005

Sorry Greg - I didn't know that. I've e-mailed you my snail mail address.

- Jeff

gregory03
btw
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Asian Sweetie Web Site Updated!, posted by gregory03 on Jun 2, 2005

JeffS, you can also remove the wording that I found my mahal. I may need to regroup, postphone my trip to the Philippines. I really don't have a special Pinay at this point...thanks, greg
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: