Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 18, 2024, 09:29:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mission Cancelled  (Read 14297 times)
gregory03
« on: June 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by gregory03]

I suffered a misfortune. 3/4 of my lungs went south(full of blood clots), sooo I was hospitalized from May 19th to 25th. I am not seeking sympathy, only informing the board that my adventure to Cebu City is postphoned until my Doctor clear me for travel. What caused my lung failure?? Cholesterol and fats in the blood. My airfare ticket costed $1230, the travel agency want $150 to process for my refund from Airlines. The airlines may charge me a penalty fee for cancellation, even with Doctor letter. greg
Febtember
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Mission Cancelled, posted by gregory03 on Jun 2, 2005

Oh my I was in shock when I read your post.I know you live a healthy life exercise and go to gym a lot.I'm glad Greg everything went well.
I'm very sorry I never answer back your last email way back before I went to philippines.Hope you understand I'm just real busy with my kids.I wish I live in philippines because I know I can get nanny there if I want to.But I like living here on the farm, grandma once in a while help me take care of my kids.We will go back in philippines for visit this december again  with my whole family.
Your always on my prayer Greg you and little Gregory.I see your picture together on jeff website he is very handsome kid. You take care and get better okey.Raquel
gregory03
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Mission Cancelled, posted by Febtember on Jun 4, 2005

definitely a pleasure to hear from you FeB. Gregory is attending summer school from June to Aug, his first day of kindergarten is Sept at age 5. ingat
Bear
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Glad to here you feel ten years younger.  Hope you can reschedule your trip real soon.  

Hum?  Maybe my 1500-1800 triglcerides should concerne me?  They've been trying to get them under control for 11 years but nothing seemed to work.  I take 6 different medicines and until I started drinking Xango (mangosteen) nothing controlled my sugar and fat levels.  Now they're steadily dropping and I'm losing weight without any change in diet or habits.  Blood pressure is like a teenagers right now.  Maybe you should consider it.

gregory03
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Mission Cancelled, posted by Bear on Jun 3, 2005

Ummm my health problem is common among Americans. Eating food rich in cholesterol and fats which can cause blood clots. After taking the medication Warfarin(coumadin), blood thinner and Lovastatin(Mevacor), help lower cholesterol and fats in the blood. I feel extremely more healthy at my 51 yrs than ever in my life. I believe numerous Americans are unaware that they are suffering from blood clots until its too late. I thank God for his goodness and mercy that blood clots in my lungs was discovered sooner than later. I would recommend that people get checked immediately for these murderous clots, that can travel around in our bodies causing strokes, heart attacks etc...if left without treatment. Bear, correct me if I'm wrong..are you and senior citizen the same individuals? I notice that Senior Citizen married a 16 yr old Honey..I believe your honey was in her 20's..
Jay
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi Bear, posted by gregory03 on Jun 4, 2005

[This message has been edited by Jay]

Hi Greg,

Wow, I'm sorry to hear what happened. I hope you'll be ok. I think a blood clot caused my heart attack too. It was not caused by blocked arteries like my brother. My prayers are with you and gregory, bro. I had to cancell my trip too, but not for anything so serious. Get well soon.

Jay

Bear
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi Bear, posted by gregory03 on Jun 4, 2005

I take Insulin, Avacor, Linsopil, Glyberide and, aspirin, relacor nad Xango on my own.  I have taken aspirin for probably 20 years and its most likely why I'm not dead.  My tri-glycerides were first diagnosed 13 years ago at 1800 due to a herediary condition called "hyperlipidemia" or to put it in english, my body is efficient at digesting foods but then doesn't have clue what to do with the lipids made from carbohydrates.  I didn't have insurance so I ignored the warnings.  Had a heartattack 3 years later.

At that time I elminated all the stresses in my life include the AW that menaced me.  My readings dropped like a rocket but then I remarried and they went righ back up.  The doctor had decided that since I got readings in line so quickly he took me off all my medicines.  Both he and I curse that poor decission.  The readings went bad a gain about 2 years ago and the doctor had one hell of a time getting them back down.  I recently started taking the magosteen juice and the difference is miraculous.  My blood pressure overnight went from 160/100 to 120/78 and has maintained there.  The sugar, cholestral, and tri-glicerides levels have dropped every time I take readings. I have honestly never seen my tri-glycerides under 491 and they were 249 last week.  I am betting that he'll have to stop the insulin soon and hopely all the others shortly after.  Like I said above I have not changed any habits or diet and have lost 13# in 7 weeks and I really pigged out at two different parties.

I highly recommend Xango (magosteen).  This stuff is the pennicillin of the 21st century.

Senior citizen and I are not the same.  And my Honey was 19 when we met, 21 when we married, I was 46.  We are just under 26 years apart in age.  There have been a few problems/issues but they have been more from a medical causes (on her side) than youth or immaturity.  She has severve PMS, very near being bi-polar but oddly enough the treatment can be a simple "tums" every day.  When she takes the Tums life is sweet but let her get that "you Americans take too many over the counter drugs" attitude and you have better leave town. No, on second thought, you had better leave the state wearing armour in the fastest vehicle you can find.

The Bear Family.

senior citizen
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hi Bear, posted by Bear on Jun 5, 2005

Have her try over the counter benadryl for pms and also for menopause when the time comes. It took my sister's hot flashes completely away when she was going through menopause, she'd feel one coming on and the benadryl would kick it out. And the few symptoms Honey had when her cycle kicked in disappeared. She never really had PMS, never was very catty about it, but after our second child was born she'd get cramps and a little cranky when she ovulated. Benadryl took care of that, too.

I, too, take an aspirin a day, although my lipids, triglicerides and blood sugar are fine. My doctor said "I do not know a single cardiologist at any age who does not take an  aspirin a day." Good enough for me.

I take naproxen for arthritis, and 1,000 mg of vitamin C per day. That and long walks with our dog seem to take care of me pretty well. I never was a real smoker, except for the odd cigar, and I never did drink a lot of alcohol. The Corps saw to it I was fit until I retired, then Honey kept me busy thereafter.

senior citizen
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Hi Bear, posted by senior citizen on Jun 6, 2005

http://chetday.com/mangosteen.htm

I am glad it works for you, Bear, but Xango is mostly marketing. The wild claims they make of clinical studies and such just are not true. Check the above website. I have no doubt it helps some people and I am happy you are one of them, but I have a big problem paying 40 bucks for a bottle of fruit juice. I am automatically suspicious of any product that wants to make me an independent marketer. I don't do Amway and Honey doesn't do Mary Kay or Tupperware. We buy Tide and Rubbermaid and she gets her Revlon at the PX.

Diet and exercise will work more wonders than wonder treatments.

Bear
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Hi Bear, posted by senior citizen on Jun 6, 2005

The doctor prescrobed the Calcium in a tums and said that studies have shown it is an excellent treatment for PMS.  She is right because when Honey takes it she doesn't have a reaction but if she doesn't, God help me.

I only pay $25/bottle for Xango, but it is MLM.  I use all 4 bottles because we all take it.  I don't care for the MLM either but you do not have to sale it if you don't want to - I don't.  Just get on autoship and 4 bottles are delivered to you home monthly.

I've met so many people this stuff has helped.  It is truly awesome - it really works.

The Bear Family

Jay
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi Bear, posted by Bear on Jun 6, 2005

Hi Bear,

That's interesting. A friend of mine in Houston just sent me an e mail asking if I had heard of mangosteen. Does it help prevent bloodclots?

Jay

Bear
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi Bear, posted by Jay on Jun 6, 2005

I know it is anti-fungal, anti-inflamatory, anti-viral, inproves circulation, its an oxidizers, and restores/promotes your natural immunization.

I also know it seems to react differently with different people.  I had immidiate results on my blood pressure and a friend of mine took it for a month before it brought his down, but his back had been hurting for 2 years and immediately stopped by the next day.  I've got hair growing in my bald spot again and my big brother has had no results there but his knee no longer gets stiff on him and he's climbing ladders again.  My grandmothers knees and legs still hurt but the color in her skin came back and her cholestral dropped to 79 from 269 and shes lost weight without changing her diet.  My son's asma/allergies symtoms and chronic coughing stopped a week after he started taking it.  My mothers boss started taking it after she started treatments for a broken hip nad she's actually moving around in a walker.  I've heard lots of others from new heads of hair to completely cured of diabetes.  But still they can't make claims as to what it does.

Bear

Stephen
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Hope your health gets better. We saw your pic with little Gregory on Jeff's website. He is  cute and a handsome kid.

take care of yourself,

Stephen  & Tess

gregory03
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to sorry to hear that...tess, posted by Stephen on Jun 3, 2005

my health is presently splendid. I feel 10 years younger after medical treatment. Yaa, Filipina/Western children are extremely exotic. I feel blessed to have such a handsome, clever son. I am trying to send JeffS a much clearer picture. ingat, greg
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: