Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 25, 2024, 05:54:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bio questions  (Read 3150 times)
chris g
« on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I just want to make sure my girl's form is filled out right. She is in Cambodia. On nationality do I put Khymer or Cambodian? Her home does not have a street #. Do I leave it blank? Her village and province is on there. She is a farmer, so what is put down for work address? "The field left of the road" seems dumb. :-) And where it say "This form is submitted in connection with appication for..."  what? Thats about it. Thanks for any help.
Ray
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to bio questions, posted by chris g on Jun 20, 2005

1. Cambodian

2. For home address, put her mailing address exactly like you would use for postal delivery to her home.

3. If she is not employed with a salary, then consider her unemployed. If she works on the family farm, I would put occupation 'farmer' and 'self-employed'. If she works for an employer, use the employer’s mailing address.

4. …submitted in connection with application for… OTHER: K-1 FIANCÉE

chris g
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: bio questions, posted by Ray on Jun 20, 2005

Thanks. Of course I should have figured out to put "with K-1 fiancee" part myself. Just a little slooow sometimes. But only when I am awake. The rest of the time, sharp as a tack. Thanks again. Will have more questions in a day or two.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: