Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 18, 2024, 01:21:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  (Read 2839 times)
Howard
« on: June 21, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddd!!!!

I'm not the only one watching the finals am I???

Hahhahahahahaha

Keep the Faith

GO PISTONS!!!

H

Hoda
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Oh Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, posted by Howard on Jun 21, 2005

HAVE KISSED THE BABY!!!!!!!
Keith NC
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Oh Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, posted by Howard on Jun 21, 2005

Howard,

Sorry it is taking me so long to get back to you.  I have my daughter this week.  She keeps me on my toes.  Hey I was feeling pretty good until lastnight when the Pistons evened the series.  Pistons are like a bunch of cockroaches.  They keep adapting and you can't get rid of them. LOL.  Hey give me a call tomorrow night so we can scream at one another thru the phone while the game is on.  Hehehehehehe.

Howard I do appreciate all the kind words my friend.  Anecita has a sister that lives in the Houston, Texas area I think but I know she would love to meet Gerlie and have some friends here.   I am really happy for the two of you that it has worked out so perfectly.  Gerlie is a real gem and you are a pretty good guy yourself, Howard. LOL.

Do you still have my phone number?  I looked for yours the other day and couldn't find it but my little one probably put it somewhere.  She is always hiding my stuff.  The worst was when she put my car keys and wallet in the trash can.  Nothing like trying to ask a three year old where your keys and wallet are.  Hehehehehe.  

Go Spurs!  

Keith

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: