Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 09:55:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi All  (Read 3004 times)
Willy
« on: June 22, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

How is everyone, been a long time since I've been here.  I doubt if anyone will remember me...but my wife and I are on the Asian Sweetie site, and I know some old timers like Shadow, Humab, Bear, Steve B Dave and a couple of others.  It seems like once you find love and get a life, sitting at the PC loses alot of appeal.  I do miss it here, and I feel like I gleaned alot of info and help by coming here and asking questions and for advice.  I been around now, and I have alot of advice and travel under my belt.  Been to the Phils 4 times, had a wedding there (with the fiasco of getting a marriage license thru the embassy, hahaha), bought a jeepney for my family so I don't have to send money every month now, have two beautiful Fil-Am kids....and started a home page that desperately needs updated, here...

http://www.freewebs.com/chilly1470/index.htm   CORNY, I KNOW

Our latest addition was just born 5/25/05, a girl, Abigail.  To say we are very happy is an understatement.  We bought a house, my wife got her license and I bought her a brand new car, she's doing better than me, haha.  So life is good, and busy, and alot of work.  I look back on my bachelor days and wonder what I ever did without my Mahal.  So sad and lonely, but now barely a minute to catch my breath.  

We just went home in Feb (home being Dagupan & San Fabian in Pangasinan) and had a good time.  My wife swore to me it would be cool, chilly even most days.  What a joke, I should have known better.  Cool to the Pinoy is under 90F.  I will admit it was a bit cooler at night than it was in May.  We took my hardcore confirmed bachelor brother to introduce him to a female friend of the family.  My bro was like, "Don't be thinking you're abandoning me at her place"
Ha, after they met we did not see him for two weeks.  They got engaged and another one bit the dust.....Good stuff, man.  Now I have about 4 guys I work with begging me to fix them up...I think I should start charging for the service...

Well, gotta fly for now, nice talking to yall, and I promise to visit more often, unless the wifey wants to start working on anak #3, YEH!

Regards, Dave

stevjulietb
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi All, posted by Willy on Jun 22, 2005

Good to hear from you again.  Looks like a nice web site.

Steveb and Julietb

Bear
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Dave, did you use "Willy" as your handle before?  I guess I'm getting too old - memory gone.  I remember your pictures from the sweetie site.  (BTW, some interesting points, I met my wife on 4.2.2000 and my sone was born on 2.21.2003) Although most of those guys still lurk the site few post anymore.  Shawdow is in the R.P. literally scratching out a living, Steve B., Humabdos and Dave rarely post anymore.

I used to get a lot of guys who wanted to meet ladies but then as suddenly as they appeared they disappear.  I think long distance relationships takes a certain sort of guy to get involved but I personally think its the startest way to court someone.  Still know lots of ladies looking for a nice guy though.

Funny how Honey has gotten used to things like the weather and hot water, loves taking those long soaking hot baths where when we first got married she would cry if I turned the hot water on on visits to the R.P.  Here in Texas the weather is actually hotter than the R.P. but I think the humidity is unbearable there, hot the heat.

Wife is the web page builder.  She makes bunches of them for people (or helps them make the site themselves.  Contact our e-mail and we'll yahoo.

Nice hearing from you again.

The Bear Family

Bubba
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Good start on the page, just fill in the blank spots. Nice to see a post for someone happy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: