Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 08:41:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anything else???  (Read 3752 times)
chris g
« on: July 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

OK. I am almost ready to ship the first of my paperwork in. I got the bio form done for both of us. I got the petition form done. I got photos of her. Will get mine in a day or two. I have photos of the 2 of us together. Now I need to write a letter saying how the 2 of us met? Just simple and short right? Can she e-mail hers or does it have to be handwriten? Also, on the petition it asks where she will apply for a visa abroad at the American Consulate in...? My girl is in Cambodia. I think someone here told me it was now in Bangcock and not Phnom Phen. Is that right? Is there anything else I am missing I need to send? Thanks for any and all help.
Ray
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to anything else???, posted by chris g on Jul 4, 2005

Yes, just a simple and short letter that states your intentions to marry. I don’t think they are going to worry too much about this item, but the letters really should have a signature and date. I don’t know if they will accept an e-mailed letter from her. If you are in a hurry, can she FAX it to you?

If Bangkok is still processing all fiancée and immigrant visas for Cambodians, then put “Bangkok, Thailand” in item #20. That’s where they will forward your petition after it is approved.

For your evidence of meeting, include a couple of photos together and photocopies of your passport ID page and pages with immigration entry stamps, and a copy of your plane ticket/boarding passes if you have them.

I would include some evidence if mutual intent along with the letters, maybe a few samples of dated personal letters that show an ongoing relationship over a period of time since you first started corresponding, or any documents related to your marriage plans. I don’t think they will be too picky on this item.

Don't forget signatures and payment check!

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: