Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 20, 2024, 01:50:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: happy birthday  (Read 2330 times)
Luther
« on: April 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

to me.  I am 49 on April 18.  I was born on the 180th anniversary of Paul Revere's Ride, the 1st anniversary of Albert Einstein's death, and the 50th anniversary of the San Francisco Earthquake.  And on the 39th anniversary of the day Norm Normal forgot to shave before work and got canned for it.

Jovie is doing well.  She is optimistic and enthusiastic about the future, about the year we intend to spend together at Manggahan, about hopefully getting pregnant again, and about living in the US someday.

Thanks to all of you for whatever form of friendship you have to offer, this forum has been very informative and I appreciate all the good advice I have gotten here.

Luther

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: