Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 25, 2024, 08:34:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: visa question  (Read 2806 times)
chris g
« on: April 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

On my bio form, do I put anything down for my dad? He died last year so I put his info and say he is dead? I did not see a spot for it. Thanks again.
Ray
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to visa question, posted by chris g on Apr 25, 2005

Chris,

Like Keith said, your parents’ info helps to establish your identity so you do need to list your father on the form. I would put his last known mailing address for “City and Country of Residence” with the notation “(deceased)”.

Ray

Keith NC
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to visa question, posted by chris g on Apr 25, 2005

Hi Chris,

My Father is not dead but I haven't seen him in years.  I still put down his biographical information though.  I think that is for their purposes to know if you are an American citizen or not. I would go ahead and put it down.  

Ray on the board might be able to help you alot better than me.  Ray has alot of knowledge about this stuff.  Sorry to hear about your Dad.

Keith

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: