Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 11:23:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bio question  (Read 5672 times)
chris g
« on: May 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

OK, on the form at the bottom it has signature of applicant. That is just me right? She does not need to sign it? Also, my girl is Cambodian and the spot on the petition ( not the G-325A ) where it asks for her name and address in her alfabet. Well the alfabet there is a confusing mess of swirls and loops, so how do I do that? I can get her to e-mail what it looks like, but I may not copy it right. Not sure if the feds would notice but why chance it?  Thanks for your help.
Ray
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to bio question, posted by chris g on May 2, 2005

[This message has been edited by Ray]

Chris,

For that G-325A, just consider "Applicant" to be the person referred to on the form. You need to complete and sign your G-325A and she needs to complete and sign her G-325A. Signatures/dates should be in original on all 4 pages but they usually let you slide if one page has an original signature and the other pages are Xerox copies of the original.

Since she is the one who is supposed to be completing her G-325A, let her do the confusing mess of swirls and loops herself. For the visa petition, maybe you could cut out the name in native alphabet from a Xerox copy of her G-325A and physically paste it onto your petition in the block where it goes.

Ray

chris g
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: bio question, posted by Ray on May 2, 2005

Thanks for the help. One last thing, should I fill out her form for her and send it to her to sign? The language barrier and all. Don't want her to put something in wrong. How about I just copy the form, fill out the copy, and tell her just to look at the copy? Where to sign and everything? Again thanks for everything.
Ray
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: bio question, posted by chris g on May 3, 2005

It doesn’t matter who fills it out as long as it is her signature and all of the information provided is accurate, complete, and easily readable. The CIS Web site has the fillable G-325A form that you can type up and print also if that would be easier. You can either complete it on line or download it and then fill it out.

If you have her fill it out and sign it, you could have her sign some blanks to send you also, just in case you need to redo it before submitting :-)

http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/index.htm

Ray

Keith NC
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: bio question, posted by chris g on May 3, 2005

Chris,

If you want to fill out one and let her fill out her own copy using the same information that sounds okay.  If you are worried that she may miss something I can understand that.  I had my fiancee fill hers out in March.  Just make sure that her copy is in her handwriting.  Especially her signature. Just double check everything before you send it in.    

I sent my package to Texas a couple of weeks ago.  They haven't cashed the check for $165.00 yet.  I think once they cash that check is when it is put on notice as pending.  

Good Luck,

Keith

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: