Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 03:16:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bayhay Ng Ningas  (Read 15983 times)
Ray
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi RayS, posted by gregory03 on May 19, 2005

Stephen
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Bayhay Ng Ningas, posted by gregory03 on May 14, 2005

Hey Greg:

I'm not able to find that sight from the web addy you posted?  Am I not doing something right?

Stephen

gregory03
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Bayhay Ng Ningas, posted by Stephen on May 14, 2005

[This message has been edited by gregory03]

Kumusta ka na? Stephen, Bahay ng Ningas is the name of his forum. Gosh!! I'm having a difficult time finding the correct http for the forum. If you read George's thread on ASAWA.org forum, you can click on Bahay ng Ningas.Go to Off-Topic page 5, "Unmoderated Forum" by George Karras. Read his story on why he set up his uncensored forum. Interesting thread. I would agree that his forum is full of angry, resentful bitter Misfits. Lots of bigot hatred against other races especially blacks, mexicans, pinoys/pinays. Hallucinating Hilarious stories, good forum to visit for Entertainment. Best to stay in Lurker mode, not for the faint of heart ROTFLMAO
Stephen
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Bayhay Ng Ningas, posted by gregory03 on May 14, 2005

GREG:

PeterLee is doing with his 20 something bride. Interesting that immediately after she arrived here , he mystery disappeared from PL.

STEPHEN:

I just figured that he was too out of breath to do any typing.  LOL

gregory03
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Bayhay Ng Ningas, posted by Stephen on May 14, 2005

[This message has been edited by gregory03]

I must admit that I'm myself guilty of acting like a pathetic resentful Fool on both Mag-Anak and PL. I was actually bitter coz I allowed a married pinay to deceive me, no excuse for such nasty, childish behavior on a public forum. I feel pity for the Pinay that is involved with the likes of Guys on that forum, unbelieveable that some of those Jerks are actually married to Pinays they despise. Did you read on ASAWA on Off-Topic page 5, "Unmoderated Forum", by George Karras? Did you read the responds from the Asawa members to his post about Bahay ng Ningas?ROTFLMAO
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: