Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 05:32:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bayhay Ng Ningas  (Read 15981 times)
gregory03
« on: May 14, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by gregory03]

An Uncendored Forum Hosted by George Karras. Hey!! RayS, JeffS, etc..I am unsure if you are aware of this forum at www.forums.delphiforum.com/asawaflames/ On this forum Guys can speak their mind on Philippine/Filipino without fear of moderation or censorship. Traditionally inappropriate discussion is acceptable. Guys on this forum will not change attidude coz of Women guests. Intended for men with Filipina wives or girlfriends to express their thoughts about those relationships and/or about the Philippines in general. As for myself, I am a Lurking member on Bayhay..I notice that some Guys are already hilariously flamming me on Bayhay coz of my participate on heavy handed moderated Asawa. Ray, this is an excellent forum for you to contribute if you got the time ROTFLMAO
Leaving for Cebu City in June-August, ticket came to a Ridiculous $1215 round trip. What happened to HumB and Sally?? Wonder how old fart PeterLee is doing with his 20 something bride. Interesting that immediately after she arrived here , he mystery disappeared from PL. Ingat, greg
Bear
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Bayhay Ng Ningas, posted by gregory03 on May 14, 2005

BTW, what is a "ningas"?

George is one sick puppy and I personally have no respect for him.  The way he treated ex-posters on mag-anak his "ex" wife and a recent girlfriend (not sure if they did marry because I abandoned all communication with them) was deplorable.  He actually ban me then swore he never did and then banned me again.  My crime - pointing out he banned me.  I harrassed the owners of that server and the advertisers for months after that with automated e-mails to the host any advertisers.  I'm sure I had no success in causing him any problems on the old board.  I bet he really banned me because I told his "gf" that I'd help here meet someone else if she wanted.

Funny how all the Mag-anakers here in Houston want nothing to do with him.  I've met so many Fil-Am couples in the last 5 years Man-anakers are the least of them.  Take Ray away from their posts and I'd bet that board would crash and burn.

The Bear Family

gregory03
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Bayhay Ng Ningas, posted by Bear on May 15, 2005

Good question. I assume that Ningas is a tagalog word?? I hope Ningas isn't Niggas. There are numerous openly bigot Racists on that forum.
Bear
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Bear, posted by gregory03 on May 16, 2005

My wife says it maens "flame".

Bear

Stephen
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Bear, posted by Bear on May 16, 2005

asdf
Hamlet
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I haven't read Ray's words on the forum you mentioned.  But I do know when he has disagreed with me on Planet Love, he has called me a liar, a fool and an idiot.  When I disagree with someone I don't insult them or attempt to humiliate them publically.

Hamlet

Stephen
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Bayhay Ng Ningas, posted by Hamlet on May 15, 2005

HAMLET:

he has called me a liar, a fool and an idiot.

STEPHEN:

So are you denying it?

Ray
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Bayhay Ng Ningas, posted by Hamlet on May 15, 2005

Back in your hole little man! :-)

Ray
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

1. George Karras did not set up the “uncensored” forum. A guy named Andrew did. George took it over much later when Andrew had to give it up.

2. Bahay Ng Ningas IS NOT “unmoderated and uncensored” and if you believe it is then you are sadly mistaken. George Karras will ban people from posting if he doesn’t like them. I was banned from posting on the “unmoderated and uncensored” forum at the same time I was banned from George’s other Mag-Anak Delphi forum. Then he lied about it when I confronted him under another user name, so he banned me again (on his “unmoderated” forum) under the new name. My big crime that got me banned from all of George’s forums? I disagreed with Ray Bacon (LOL). Other members of PL have been banned from Mag-Anak simply for politely disagreeing with one of George’s personal friends.

No thanks Greg. I prefer not to participate in anything that is controlled by George Karras :-)

Ray

gregory03
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to A few corrections..., posted by Ray on May 15, 2005

Absolutely!! Andrews is founder of Uncensored Forum, a forum for ASAWA members to speak their mind. After it folded George Karras took over, changed the name to Bahay Ng Ningas, according to his thread on ASAWA. As I mentioned in my above post, his forum is good for Entertainment. Speaking of Andrews, he still visit on ASAWA from time to time. I look forward to my trip to Cebu City, going there with an open mind(possible civil marriage before the justice of peace). My mahal is a widower, age 31 with a ten year old sweet son. Even thought I was seeking a childless Pinay, the last two "Ones" turned out to be widowers with child(other pinay 29). Plan to visit her family in Toledo City, are you familiar with this city? Also, may visit Boracay and Dumaguete. greg
Stephen
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: A few corrections..., posted by gregory03 on May 15, 2005

Best of luck to you.

You start looking, and if you like what you find along the way....you accept it and live with it.

That's the way life is.

S

gregory03
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: A few corrections..., posted by Stephen on May 15, 2005

Stephen, did you locate George's forum?? Ray knows the http. Most Guys on there are lowlife Jerks looking to flame and attack without reason. Best to simply Lurk :O)
Stephen
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: A few corrections..., posted by gregory03 on May 15, 2005

Yep....I finally found it.  You know, I'm not the most computer literate person in the world.  So it takes me some time.

Actually, I had been a member of it for a few days several months back.  But the people on there are so vicious that I couldn't take it any more.

I find it hard to imagine how some people like to fight like that.  

Yes...it's best to lurk.

Now I'm gonna say something that could get me into trouble.  But here goes.  A LOT OF THE MEN WHO GO TO THE PHILS FOR A LADY ARE WIERDOS.  You just look at the posters on that board.  I wouldn't want my sister-in-law in the Phils hooked up with any of them.  They are rejects.

Just my humble thoughts.

S

Ray
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: A few corrections..., posted by Stephen on May 15, 2005

Stephen couldn't take it anymore? Wow! You're usually pretty thick-skinned...LOL

Actually, there are a couple of guys over there who are alright. Bill H and Tony come to mind as being pretty normal guys, both happily married to nice Filipinas.

Most of the stuff on that forum is just a bunch of "grown men" gossiping like school girls about who said what on the ASAWA forum or what the girls said on their personal blogs. The one thing that I really got a kick out of was George whining like a pathetic little child because he was booted from ASAWA and the moderator who did it didn’t “have the balls” to even tell him. ROTFLMGDFAOTAHAIPCNTPIMGDP! When George banned me from his Mag-Anak forum, he not only didn’t have the balls to tell me, but was too scared to answer my PM. Then the pathetic little weenie lied about it, same as he did to Bear and a bunch of others. Ask Harold why he got banned from Mag-Anak. Where is Harold anyway???

And yes, you are correct Stephen. There are certainly some weirdoes out there going to the Phils for a wife (ROFL)

Ray

P.S. Does "Weirdoes" have two e's? :-)

gregory03
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Holy Cow!, posted by Ray on May 16, 2005

A Jerk on Bahay Ng Ningas posted a pic to Bill H showing a naked Pinay.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: