Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 25, 2024, 06:53:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Back From The Philippines.  (Read 4245 times)
Keith NC
« on: March 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Hello,

Just got back from the Philippines this afternoon and depression is already setting in.  Lol.  I had a great trip to Butuan City.  When I get the pictures developed I will post them.  Anecita turned out to be more than I could have ever wished for.  Hope all of you are doing well.  Need to get some sleep.  Have to go to work in a few hours unfortunately.  

Keith

Jay
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Back From The Philippines., posted by Keith NC on Mar 9, 2005

Hi Keith,

Welcome home!  Looking forward to the pics. :-)

Jay

Howard
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Back From The Philippines., posted by Keith NC on Mar 9, 2005

K~

We expect a full report!!! Tongue

Keep the Faith

H&G

Michael B
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Ah, a successful trip, how nice. So, write one, visit one and it turns out she is the one? That's good.
Luther
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Welcome home, Keith, and I'm glad it went well for you.  How does it feel to be back in the "real" world?

Luther

Howard
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Back From The Philippines., posted by Luther on Mar 9, 2005

U~

We have really been enjoying the pages you put up on your website Smiley  You guys really look good together Smiley

OHhhhhh... and congratulations on the bun!  You made quick work of that, you devil... HAHAHhahahahahaha  G and I can't wait for our new little cousin to arrive Smiley

Keep the Faith!

H

Luther
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to GREAT Pics!, posted by Howard on Mar 9, 2005

Thanks Howard and Gerlie.  There's a lot more pictures in the main wedding album plus I left 6 rolls of undeveloped film with Jovie and it'll be a while before I get to see the pictures.

Yes we got things rolling quickly baby-wise, however we should have taken Ray's advice and gotten serious medical examinations first.

Anyone who ignores Ray's advice, I warn you, he was planted here by your guardian angel and you better listen.

I will quote Jovie regarding our current situation: "The more I got hurt if I have to think the negative think."  So please keep the good thoughts coming, and me, I am just trying not to think.

Dude, losing my job the other day was the BEST thing that happened this week.  BY FAR!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: