Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 12:22:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two little heads are better than one...  (Read 2655 times)
Ray
« on: March 16, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

...or are they?

-----
Man with two penises loses wife

A German who persuaded doctors to give him a second penis has lost his wife after he showed her the result.

Biker Michael Gruber, 40, lost his original penis in a motorbike accident and doctors built him a second one using a mixture of skin, bone and other tissues from his own body.

The penis worked so well that he was even able to father a child with his wife Bianca, 25, and their son Etienne was born last year.

But Gruber was still not happy and asked doctors to repeat the operation and build him a better organ, to which they agreed.

However, before removing the first penis doctors said they needed to make sure the new tissue transplant was a success, and had to leave the first penis in place.

Dr Markus Kuentscher, a plastic surgeon at Berlin's Accident Hospital, said: "We left the old one attached until the new one is properly supplied with blood."

But when Gruber showed his wife his double penis, she went home, packed her bags and left.

From his hospital bed he said: "I've got two penises but no wife, but I am hoping when I get rid of one of the penises I will get her back."

His testicles are intact and will be connected to what is actually his third penis when doctors are happy the operation was a success.

His story was this week featured on a German TV documentary called The Last Penis Operation.
-----

Jay
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Two little heads are better than one..., posted by Ray on Mar 16, 2005

[This message has been edited by Jay]

Hi Ray,

The reason I haven't commented on this earlier is, I'm kinda speechless. Whwere do you get this stuff?? LMMFAOTIPIMP!!!!

Jay :-)

stevjulietb
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Two little heads are better than one..., posted by Ray on Mar 16, 2005

Ray,  Maybe she ran because she was afraid he was going to use his "HOOKS" and pick her up like a 6 pack? LOL

steveb

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: