Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 16, 2024, 04:01:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Luther  (Read 2867 times)
Jay
« on: March 20, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by Jay]

Hi Luther,

What's up? That is an amazing site, that air car thing. Am I to assume you are Scott R.?

Anyway, hope I didn't take the wind out of your sails with my stunted reply. Drunken nieghbor pizzed me off is all. You were writin' books on here until the other day. Made the board interesting again. Don't stop now. I, for one, want to hear more of your Philippines impressions and what you and Jovie are deciding.  Call me nosey. LOL! :-) I'm just interested.

Anyway, hope all is well,
Take Care,
Jay

Luther
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Luther, posted by Jay on Mar 20, 2005

Yes, my real name is Scott but my friends have called me Luther since the 1970s.  No you didn't scare me off, I'm not that easy to get rid of.  I do things in spurts so I'll get back to writing books on this forum soon.  I have a list of things I want to write about and appreciate your correspondence very much.  And I thought I'd lay off a few days in case someone else had something to say.  After a few weeks in the spotlight I thought I was making it the Luther forum instead of the Planet Club as Jovie calls it.

And Ray...!  The Farter from Sparta!!!???  I had NO IDEA!  Dude!!!

Jay
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hey Luther, posted by Luther on Mar 21, 2005

[This message has been edited by Jay]

Hi Luther,

Planet Club, that is funny. :-) Yes, Ray is our last remaining resident fart expert. We used to have Dr. Methane and a guy named Dave h.

Matter of fact, we used to have a regular poster who could fart at will. He only lurks now, I suppose. His name was Kevin and he was truly the King of all farts. :-)

Take Care,
Jay

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: