Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 16, 2024, 05:55:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Citizenship test - she passed!  (Read 24090 times)
Ray
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Wow  the weather !!!!, posted by Jeff S on Jan 11, 2005

O.K. Jeff, I’ve got 2 each of flies, mosquitoes, crabs (crotch type), termites, and ants so far. Do you think anyone would really mind if we skip the cockroaches this time? And how do you determine if those crabs are male or female…Jay? Do you really think you have room for Shamu???

I don’t know…the weather report calls for sunshine tomorrow, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Ray :-)

Jeff S
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Wow  the weather !!!!, posted by Ray on Jan 11, 2005

No, I guess Shamu will just have to fend for himself. Good, idea, skip the cucarachas. There's a simple test to see if crab lice are make or female: just lift their tails and count the holes.

Finally got a little sunshine, but the pineapple express may back again before we know it.

- Jeff

Jeff S
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Citizenship test - she passed!, posted by Jimbo on Jan 9, 2005

Happy to have you among our ranks!

- Jeff

Jimbo
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Congrats Sally!, posted by Jeff S on Jan 10, 2005

Now my next plan is to apply a dual citizenship in New York. There is no Philippines consulate up here in Boston so I have to go to New York City.

Sally

Ray
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Citizenship test - she passed!, posted by Jimbo on Jan 9, 2005

O.K. Jimbo, no more badmouthing American women now that you’ll officially be married to one.

We’re still waiting for an interview date. I think they lost her application somewhere, but they never seem to lose the check. And that refund they promised for the fingerprint fee: I guess they forgot that too :-)

It looks like all of Sally’s questions were right out of the 96-question study guide, except for “Where is Jimbo?” LOL! It’s a good thing they didn’t ask her if her husband was a kapre!

See that Luther? Another Republican voter! It’s pretty depressing, isn’t it? LOL!

Ray

Luther
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Congratulations Sally!, posted by Ray on Jan 10, 2005

It's not possible.  I'm leaving in less than a week to meet my honey ko Jovie and nothing can ruin my coma today.  Not lack of sleep, overwork, underpay, trashmouth teenagers at work, blahblahblahblah, it all just goes in one ear and out the other.

I can hear those wedding bells already.

Jimbo
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to you can't get my goat today, posted by Luther on Jan 10, 2005

Best of luck Luther!

Please give us a long trip report when you get back.

Jim

Ray
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to you can't get my goat today, posted by Luther on Jan 10, 2005

That's the spirit Luther. Have a safe trip and keep us posted...

Ray

Jimbo
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Congratulations Sally!, posted by Ray on Jan 10, 2005

Yes Ray,the officer asked me a trick question if my husband was a Filipino. Here was the question: "Your husband was a Filipino,that's what he got his citizenship because he was married before an american woman"?  I said no, my husband was kapre I mean a born US citizen.:-)))

Now that I am an american citizen no one can kick me out of here in the United States of America. :-))! I'm just afraid they gonna send me to Iraqi. LOL!

BTW Ray, I just wanted to say Thank You for introducing us to Gene on this board. That was very kind of you. Gene and I always talking on the phone, and we're gonna meet this coming Sunday. I am excited to meet her in person.

So long!

Sally

Ray
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Thanks Ray................SALLY, posted by Jimbo on Jan 10, 2005

Sally, Gene seems like really nice people. When you see her, tell her I said hi!

Ray

Stephen
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

next thing you do is register republican Smiley
Jimbo
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to congratulation Sally....Tess, posted by Stephen on Jan 9, 2005

nt.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: