Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 07:21:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: questions  (Read 5324 times)
chris g
« on: February 11, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

I was in Cambodia and meet a girl. I want to know how log it takes to go through to fiancee visa process? Also, how long would it take for her to just immagrate (spelling!) on her own? Any other advice or comments? Thanks.
Ray
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to questions, posted by chris g on Feb 11, 2005

For the fiancée visa process, you should figure on 6-9 months but it could always be longer.

How long would it take for her to legally immigrate to the U.S. on her own? Probably impossible unless she is a Registered Nurse or other special category professional.

Ray

gregory03
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to questions, posted by chris g on Feb 11, 2005

Cambodian women are mighty fine. Can you paki share a trip report on your adventure to Cambodia? Maraming salamat
chris g
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: questions, posted by gregory03 on Feb 12, 2005

Thanks for the answers. I thought it might be around 6 months to a year on the visa, just was not sure. Anyway, you want a trip report so here goes.  I spent about a week in Phnom Phen. Did not do much because I got sick. Did not have fun with that. When I got to Siem Reap I was better. Of coures went to Angkor Wat first. For those who have never been there let me tell you the pictures do not do it justice. It is simply amazing. And huge! I spent about 4-5 hours there and did not see it all. Since I had about 10 days I got to see most of the temples around there. If you think about going up in the balloon to see Angkor from the air, don't. It's only $11, but not worth it. But hey, to each his own. Although if you are with a local girl she may enjoy the experince. Most do not have money to just "throw away" like that. My girl does not even have electricity at her home. She lives out "in the sticks" as the saying goes. The people are nice and respectful, so try to return the favor. At restuarants it may be hard for them to understand your order the first time, so you may have to repeat it. There are a lot of beggers. Kids will come up to you and ask for money for school. At the temples some people will just come up and start to point out things to you about it. When it was built. Who built it, etc. They want to be your guide, for a few bucks of course. Don't worry about takeing anything to drink or worry about food. Around every temple is a I guess you can call it a kiosk, where you can get water, soda or something to eat. It is kind of annoying when 10 people are trying to get you to buy only from them.  If there is anything else anybody wants to know, just post or e-mail me. I will try to help.  One last thing. If you are by yourself in a cab or anywhere and he ask if you would like some girls, keep in mind he may mean a 6 year old. Its the ugly side of Cambodia, but be aware that it is around. If you see some tourist that looks like he may be after it, turn him in. If you can get his name he can be sent to jail here when he gets back. There are plenty of girls over 18 that can do the job if you "need" it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: