Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 01:02:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulations Howard and Gerlie!  (Read 22016 times)
Luther
« on: November 19, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Dear Howard and Gerlie,

I wish you the best on your wedding day and may your lives together be long and happy.

Sincerely and with deep gratitude,
Uncle Luther

Surigao Ken
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Congratulations Howard and Gerlie!, posted by Luther on Nov 19, 2004

God Bless ya'll. The days ahead are bright and full of magic!

Tkae care,
Surigao Ken and Nancy

Ray
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Congratulations Howard and Gerlie!, posted by Luther on Nov 19, 2004

Did Howard go to the Pistons game for his bachelor party last night? I thought I saw him in the stands getting his clock cleaned by one of the Pacers players during the big fight. I sure hope that wasn't Howard... :-)

Congrats and best wishes Big H & Little G!

Ray

DanAndChed
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Congratulations Howard and Gerlie!, posted by Ray on Nov 20, 2004

Me and Mares went to the wedding.  Howard was quite the host.  We spent the night before drinking and talking, leaving him about 3 in the morning.

The wedding was beautiful and touching.  The reception was a blast.  We feel graced to have had the opportunity to attend.  Howard and Gerlie are a perfect couple and we wish them both the best.

BTW, Howard can really whale on his guitar.  No kidding, he is the best musician I've ever heard.  

Dan and Ched

Ray
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to We know where he was, posted by DanAndChed on Nov 23, 2004

Hi Dan and Ched,

Hey, that's great that you guys got to attend the wedding. Did Howard stop smoking yet?

Stephen wanted me to ask you if you will post any wedding photos this time.

Howard looks like a whale on his guitar? That's funny! :-)

Ray

Bear
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

I sure wish we could have made it.

The "soon to be bigger" Bear Family

CartagenaPapito
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ditto from the Bear Family, posted by Bear on Nov 20, 2004

n/t
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: