Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 07:30:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What can I say  (Read 24097 times)
Howard
« on: November 24, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

I'm an OLD married man Cheesy

The wedding went off without a hitch and the reception was truly "Howard"

Gerlie was smiling ear to ear the entire time and I did my best to imitate her Smiley

I am a very lucky guy!  I have a great wife, who truly loves and cares for me, great friends--which Dan and Mares are not only counted as, but can atest to Smiley--and a great family.

It's kind of hard to imagine that I would be where I am now just a few short years ago, but I guess it shows that perseverence and positive thinking can do wonders Smiley

YES... We will post pictures somewhere soon and I will have a longer post when I have a bit more time Smiley

Thanks to ALL my PL pals for their friendshhip and support over the years Smiley

Keep the FAITH!!!

H

yorktr
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to What can I say, posted by Howard on Nov 24, 2004

Howard, you don't know me, but I have read about your previous agonies. I, too, have such a tale of woe, but this wonderful year with Ai Keow, (our 1 year anniversary was this previous Thanksgiving), would suggest that the pain I endured in the past has been rewarded with happiness in the present.
I sincerely hope that you will enjoy a similar peace as have I. Something tells me that you have truly found a winner this time. Perhaps we have both paid our dues.
Bubba
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

n/t
Greg
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

I saw your engagement pictures "Howard's Honey". Nice pictures.  ;O)
Greg
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

God Bless you Both. ;O)
Keith NC
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Howard and Gerlie,

Congratulations on your marriage.  I am very happy for the both of you.  You two deserve the best.  Take care and God Bless.

Keith

Jeff S
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Best wishes for a long and happy life together.

- Jeff

Humabdos
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

n/t
Bear
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Honey and I are sorry we couldn't make it.  You wouldn't believe it but yesterday it looked like the whole "deal" I had discussed with you was gonna work out about $5K better than I planned.  I was estatic, two companies had the paper work started.  Then the old nemisis stuck their $.02 in and got the entire deal kabashed.  Believe it or not $79 killed it all.  Honey and I discussed it and desided it was just better to start all over, set us back about 5 months.  Oh well, already started working on the next deal.

Bet we never would have gotten AJ to walk down that isle but we bought him a really cute outfit for it.  Would have been fun.  Did it snow?  :-)

BTW, "the rabbit died".  We're praying for a girl this time.

The "growing" Bear Family

Windmill Boy
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Howard and Gerlie

Congratulations on your nuptials.  Glad to hear that it went off in a Grand fashion and very well.

Now the true test will soon come ...  you can take the Gerlie out of the tropics   but can you take the tropics out of Gerlie.  Is she ready to buckle down to the cold yet?

So glad that things are going great for you  and the Mrs.

All the Best.

ERIC That windy guy

Dave H
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi H and Gerlie,

We are very happy for both of you! It couldn't happen to a nicer couple. We look forward to visiting you when we get up to the mitten one of these days.

Big D

PS Better hurry up with those photos for Stephen! ;o)))

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: