Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 06:20:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ads get better and better  (Read 23851 times)
jon
« on: December 06, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

21 yo in Las Vegas:

To be Honest? I am living with someone. This person is the nicest guy I have ever met and he loves me so much that's why he brought me over here in U.S to have a better life. But Since from the beginning he knew that I cannot Love him deeply in return. I do love him but its a different Love I pitty him and I care about him so much and he's one of my best friends. And now I am having a hard time to leave him cos of everything he had done for me. I tried my best to make him happy and now myself telling me that I should also find my own happinness and I told him that and he said he will never let me go till he finds out if the guy that I'm going to be with is has same personality that he has (Mr. Nice Guy) Long Story to tell But anyway I'm young and yet 21 year-old sexy filipina with a body that is well mentained and is unbelievably unmarred after having given child birth. Im a sweet filipina loving person,and I enjoyed modern popular music,dancing and going out to night clubs and watching the latest popular movies. I like to have and to give a good time.Im open-minded and enjoyed a happy way of life. Im looking forward to seeking my soul mate and spending the rest of my life and happiness with him in marriage. If you're my Soul Mate man then come on down. Im looking forward to your reply and most of all getting to know you and meeting you and sharing our happiness together. Lovingly Yours(Maybe) MJ

Stephen
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ads get better and better, posted by jon on Dec 6, 2004

Where do you find these ads?

Stephen

jon
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Ads get better and better, posted by Stephen on Dec 12, 2004

I make 'em up.  Oh, I am the Walker too. LOL.

Filipina Heart, actually. Its amazing what is in some of the ads.

And lots of single pinays with kids.

Jon

Keith NC
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Ads get better and better, posted by jon on Dec 12, 2004

Jon,

I used Filipinaheart too.  It took me a while to weed out the serious ones from the ones looking for money.  Fortunately I found a really nice lady after being on the site for about five months.  I had some real sob stories myself.  The first time a girl asked for money she was gone from my list.  I found a nice Pinay from the Butuan City area.  She gets mad at me if I offer her money.  There are some good ones out there if you just take your time.  I think the key is patience even if it takes awhile.  My first marriage to a Pinay failed so I was real careful the second time around.  

Keith

Jeff S
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Young, great body, likes to party, already here in the US, don't have to worry about supporting her while you date. No muss, no fuss. What are you waiting for?

- Jeff

jon
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sounds like the perfect girl. Go for it ..., posted by Jeff S on Dec 7, 2004

I was waiting for the go ahead from you...now I know its going to be ok...its right for me...
Ray
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

LOL! That should be required reading for anyone looking to fulfill his fantasy by importing a teenager for a wife.

On a positive note, I guess you could at least say that she is being honest up front :-)

I wonder if the kid comes with the deal…

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: