Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 09:23:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I 134 affidavit of support question  (Read 20373 times)
Windmill Boy
« on: December 18, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

hello every one

This question is  for  every one who is Knowlegeable about the affidavit of support ( Ray )  and those who have recently brought their fiances here on the K 1.

on the form it  says

I derive an annual income of (if self employed, I have attatched a copy of my last income tax return or report of commercial rating concern which I certify to be true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.  See instructions for nature of evidence of net worth to be submitted.)

I  have not found these instructions  yet  so I  will ask this  question.   Do  I  give them the incoome  based on my 2003 tax  return since 2004 is not quite over,  2003 is also based on a job that I don't work for any more.  Or do I  make a projection for income earned at my  present job  with  an acceptable amount of overtime to be included in this  figure.

If  anyone  else has recently gone through this  please tell me what  to do  for this.

ERIC

Ray
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I 134 affidavit of support question, posted by Windmill Boy on Dec 18, 2004

Eric,

Make sure you use the Form I-134 from the USCIS Web site, Rev 06/17/04. The instructions are on pages 3-4 when you download the 4-page form.

http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/index.htm

For annual income in block 7, they want your CURRENT income from your present employer. Take your hourly or monthly wage and extend it to 12 months to get your current annual income. They will want a letter from your employer and you should also include photocopies of your most recent payroll stubs (3 months would be ideal, but the last 2-3 pay stubs will suffice). If you are figuring in overtime pay, your pay stubs should show year-to-date overtime as evidence to support your calculations. You can include anything that will help them determine your financial status including copies of bank statements, stock or bond holdings, etc., especially if you are near the borderline of $12,490.

Don’t worry about 2004 tax returns. They won’t ask for them if she goes for her interview before April or May of 2005.

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: