Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 26, 2024, 04:37:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trip to Asia  (Read 20526 times)
jfs
« on: December 23, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

I am thinking of making a visit to Asia (several months in the
future (China)) and meeting some of the women I've chatted
with.  I was wondering if anyone had any pointers about this.

Windmill Boy
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Trip to Asia, posted by jfs on Dec 23, 2004

Hello JFS

I suppose I am one of the resident Chinese experts  here  so  what  kind of topics  are you thinking about?

Windy

jfs
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Trip to Asia, posted by Windmill Boy on Dec 23, 2004

I guess I'm curious about going and meeting a couple of the women I have
chatted with online.  What have others experiences on visits?  

Also I'm wondering about meeting more than 1 women on the trip (not at the
same time), is this reasonable?

Jeff S
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Trip to Asia, posted by jfs on Dec 26, 2004

Your question is pretty generic. We've all been to Asia to visit women. Everyone's experiences are different - depending on where you go, what interests you, what kind of woman you're meeting, what your tastes are, etc. You can read of other's experiences by reading in the archives. Try searching "trip report" in the titles.

Yes, it's very usual to meet more than one person on a trip to Asia. Many have taken this approach, while some others, have established a relationship with one person and didn't have an interest in meeting others. This is not usually recommended if you've never met her. At least have a backup plan. If you are plannning to meet several, particularly in the same town, you should be up front with the ladies and tell them that you are plannning to meet several pen-pals.

Here's a couple of random thoughts in earlier posts I made that you might not have thought of:

http://www.planet-love.com/wwwboard/search/searchdisplay.php?page=asian&archive=000064&id=23409
http://www.planet-love.com/wwwboard/search/searchdisplay.php?page=asian&archive=000141&id=44277

Not sure if that is what you had in mind for pointers. My best advice would be to sit down with a giant pot of coffee and invest the few (dozen?) hours needed to read all of the archives here. There's so much more there, than can be distilled down into a couple of paragraphs. There are good experiences and bad, nonsense and nuggets of gold. I assure you it'll be worth the time.

- Jeff

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: