Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 05:48:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Howard...I cried at your wedding...  (Read 11351 times)
Luther
« on: December 25, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

...and I wasn't even there.  Or was I?...thanks to the miracle of modern science in the form of Auntie Juliet's all-seeing camcorder.

I have spent most of my spare time the last few days watching the footage, before during and after the wedding, and I couldn't help but notice that you have married a wonderful woman from a rare and precious family.  Juliet is great and Gerlie was born to bring the concept of Family back to this country, I can see it in her eyes.  She is a regal presence.

I could go on but I think you get the point.  I was very moved by Auntie Juliet's footage and by the sincerity and heartfulness of everyone involved in you and Gerlie's wedding.  The spirit of love was well represented at your wedding, I'm sure I don't have to tell you.

oh and, I like your print shop...when do I get to hear your music?

Luther

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: