Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 16, 2024, 06:13:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommendations for a good Agency  (Read 22722 times)
Payton
« on: December 26, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

My friend is looking to do the asian bride as I am looking into Latin brides.  Can anyone recommend a good agency for China or anywhere in the asian realm?  He does not know of any and kinda seems hopeless that it is not set up like it is in Latin America

Thanks

Luther
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Recommendations for a good Agency, posted by Payton on Dec 26, 2004

[This message has been edited by Luther]

I found the woman of my dreams on Cherry Blossoms, which is www.blossoms.com.
Ray
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Recommendations for a good Agency, posted by Payton on Dec 26, 2004

You won’t find the package introduction agencies in Asia like you will in L.A. Introductions for marriage by agencies are often frowned upon and are illegal in the Philippines.

Most guys either bought addresses from an agency, used Internet dating sites, chat rooms, personal introductions from friends and relatives, or met during a business or pleasure trip.

The Philippines is probably the only Asian country where you can always get by without learning a foreign language or using an interpreter.

Ray

Stephen
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Recommendations for a good Agency, posted by Ray on Dec 26, 2004

Yes, I agree.

If you write a lady in the Phlippines you can be sure that she will speak English.  That's a big advantage.

Also....they like Yankees in the Phils.  That's something that can't be said of many other countries.

Check out these sites for ladies:

Cherry Blossoms

MatchDoctor.com

Filipina Heart

Best of luck to you.

Stephen

gregory03
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Recommendations for a good Agenc..., posted by Stephen on Dec 26, 2004

greg
Payton
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Recommendations for a good Agenc..., posted by Stephen on Dec 26, 2004

Thanks for the advice FYI as I stated I am strictly LATINA!  I will pass all this on to my buddy!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: