Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 29, 2024, 11:38:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interview - Approved  (Read 4390 times)
NOX1967
« on: August 20, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

The interview went without a problem, and now we just have to await the visa.

She arrived very early and was the 8th person seen. She was interviewed by a white man, and she said there were two other men in the room standing behind him. He asked her a few general questions about me and how we met. She told them that I had stayed in her parents house when I was there, and they asked her if she had photos from there. She handed over a small pocket size photo album full of photos and they passed it around. They seemed to like the photos of me with her parents. She also had some photos I had sent her earlier of my sister and her kids and they seemed to like that as well. After returning the photo album the interviewer asked some more questions and she said the two guys behind him began to smile and nod their heads. They never asked for any other papers or documents. They thanked her and the interviewer circled a letter "A" on the paper he had in front of him. She saw this and asked "Oh, so I must be approved?", she said he smiled and winked. She went back out and was sent to a window and was asked where she wanted her visa sent.

We had an extremely easy process. We submitted our papers to the Nebraska Service Center on Jan 22, and had final approval on Aug 20. For those who are just starting this or know somebody who is I can offer a few tips that I think helped us.

Fill out the forms PERFECTLY.

Get the CENOMAR and NBI clearance and subit those to the Service Center even though they are not required at that stage.

Take lots of photos to the interview.

You cannot send in too much material as evidence. Everything I sent to the Service Center was there in Manila contained in a hard bound binder; sappy love letters, transcripts of chats, dated e-mails, cards etc.

Thanks to anyone and everyone that ever answered a question for me here, and my never ending thanks to Howard for telling me about Cherry Blossoms where we first met.

Ron

Howard
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Interview - Approved, posted by NOX1967 on Aug 20, 2004

Bear
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Congradulations!!

Bear, Honey, Lil'Bear

Humabdos
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »