Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
May 16, 2024, 07:11:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Story Part 2  (Read 2194 times)
Keith NC
« on: June 08, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

My ex wife finally arrived on Valentines Day 2001.  From the start when I  met her at the airport she seemed to be unhappy.  I was really excited to see her but she didn't seem real excited to see me.  She started complaing right away about the plane, food, people in America, weather you name it.  I just blew it off because I knew she was tired after traveling for so long.  I knew what it was like.  We had talked about her staying with my parents before but when we got home she decided that she wanted to stay with me.  I was hesitant at first but she insited that she stay at my place.  She was in a new country and I didn't want her to feel insecure or uncomfortable so I let her. What surprised me the most was that she wanted to have sex with me before she got married.  I was stunned that a girl would wait till she was 27 years old and want to give up her virginity before the wedding.  I didn't have sex with her and she felt rejected and became really angry with me.  That was the first time I had doubts about me ex.  I wanted our wedding night to be special and not me cheapened by a passion of the moment one month before our wedding.  She said that I didn't love her.  That sounds like something a guy would do.  We got thru that and were married on March 24, 2001  

The day we got back from our honeymoon is when thinkgs started to change.  She started sleeping all the time.  She stopped washing clothes and preparing food.  It wasn't that big a deal because I was used to doing that on my own anyway so I continued to do those things.  I thought she might be depressed but she said that she wasn't.  She was a nurse in the Philippines so I tired to help her out here and introduced her to a friend of mine who had his own nursing agency.  After I introduced her to him that night she told me that she didn't want to work with him because he was black.  I asked her what that had to do with anything and she said that she was afraid of black people.  I asked her why and she couldn't give me a reason.  So I took her to one of the big Hospitals here in town and they set her up and everything and for some reason she turned it down.  She said that she didn't want to work right away so I said okay.  By the Summer of 2001 she was pregnant with our daughter.  About two months into her pregnancy she wanted to work somewhere so she started working for a local retail shop here in town.  After two weeks on the job she fainted and hit her head and had to be taken to the Hospital.  While in the Hospital she was checked by a neurosurgeon and he told her the reason she fainted was because she is dehydreated from the pregnancy.  I thought she wasn't drinking enough fluids but she said that she was.  So I left it at that.  The Doctor mentioned to me that she might have some mental health issues not related to the fall.  I thought that maybe she was just upset what had happened.  I found out that she had made herself feel weak because she didn't want to work.  I didn't want her to work while she was pregnant anyway.  A month later we had an argument because she wanted alot of money to send home to her folks and I told her that I didn't have that kind of money and that our Family here comes first.  The next thing I knew the Police were at my door investigating a domestic violence dispute.  They came in and seperated us the femal cop took her to the back room and checked her body for marks and bruises.  The male cop questioned me and asked me if I had ever been violent towards woman.  I have never even had a traffice ticket much less had the cops at my house.  The police realized that it was just an argument and that there was not physical violence taking place.  After they left I didn't know what to say to my wife.  I asked her why she called the police and her response was that I made her very angry so I asked her if everytime that I made her very angry was she going to call the police.  Her response was that it depends on if she gets what she wants.  At that point I thought that I was in the twilight zone and that it was just a bad dream.  Unfortunatley it was very real.  Three months after that the police came out to my house again for the same thing.  Again accusing me of domestic violence but this time my ex tried to make a few marks on herself so that it would be more believable.  What she didn't realize waa that it was her hand print not mine.  My hands were much bigger than the print she left and also my hands were not red or marked.  She even scratched her self up and said I did it.  I keep my nails as short as I can and there was no way I could do that.  Again the police realized that it was an argument and by this time they were sick and tired of coming out to my house and told us to settle our problems or get away from each other.  They told my ex that if she did that again that they would take her to jail for false allegations.  By this time I didn't know what to do but my ex was six months pregnant at the time so I just decided that I would go out of my way to get along and make her happy.

don2222
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to My Story Part 2, posted by Keith NC on Jun 8, 2004

Thanks for the story thus far,  it sounds like it will be an unhappy ending, but I am curious to hear the rest of the story.

Don

Stephen
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to My Story Part 2, posted by Keith NC on Jun 8, 2004

Success stories are important.  But we need to hear the "not successful" stories also.

Thanks for sharing.  I know it's not easy.

Stpehen

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: