Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 01:26:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Past experiences  (Read 2279 times)
andrew99
« on: June 08, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Summary of some experiences with penpals many years ago.  Just some food for thought for the members here.

(1) Penpal from Luzon - She sent me a photo of myself after I sent her my photo - like a copy onto a piece of paper, I don't know why.  I didn't want to be reminded of myself with an ugly photo of myself! I wonder why she did that.  

(2) Penpal from Mindanao - Wrote me and apologized for talking about other men in her letters to me.  After a long correspondence, asked me if my birthday was in September.  She couldn't remember?  She was off by a month.  I guess it couldve been worse.  She could've been off by 6 months. I stopped writing.

(3) Penpal from Negros - We seemed to have a good correspondence for many months.  She invited me to visit but I didn't have a decision for her at that time.  Didn't hear from her for six months or so.  Finally wrote back saying she was too busy at her job so she didn't write for six months+.  I never wrote her back again.

(4) Penpal from HK - Started corresponding letters & phone - accused me of being picky and choosy with penpals.  Asked me if I wanted her to come to USA to visit me.  Told me she was kind of girl I'd only meet once in a lifetime.  Later, she told me she was ugly.  I think we had a confusing correspondence. She was the first one I ever corresponded with.

(5) Penpal from SW PI - Told me how much older man broke her heart after visiting her.  Maybe having me as a friend wasn't enough for her.  I stopped writing to her.  There were other problems with her.  I tried to feel sympathy for her and be her friend but eventually I just had to end it.

(6) Penpal from Bohol - Always talked about how she needed me in her life.  Often got pushy.  Then she tried to make reference to other guys to maybe test me I guess.  I eventually ended it with her.  A couple of years she later e-mailed me and told me she married a guy in Europe.  

(7)Penpal from eastern Mindanao - Always treated me well.  She was plain on the outside but great otherwise.  Should've visited and maybe married her but I picked someone else who turned out to be a wrong girl.

(8)Penpal from Mindanao - She was good to me.  No problems.  Seemed to be painfully shy.  She was very young.  Very much a good girl.  After some correspondence, wrote her and told her I found someone else but she still replied kindly and thanked me for the friendship.  Good memories of her forever.

(9)Penpal from Mindanao - Tried to ask me which girl I wanted.  I told her I didn't know.  Seemed to get mad at me and call me dishonest.  Tried to continue writing and send Christmas card greetings, letters but never heard from her again.

(10)Penpal from HK - Kind of a deceptive one perhaps.  I think she tried to feign interest in a hobby of mine.  Also, first photo might not have been her I think.  Could've been somebody else.  Just wasn't in love with her.

(11)Penpal from northern Mindanao.  I kind of fell for her after some correspondence but it was a mistake.  I fell for an illusion.  Later found out she wasn't what I thought she was.  Apparently, she tried to play a game or test me to see how I'd act.   Later in the correspondence, I called her several times but things were very odd.  She'd tell me to call back and hang up on me.  Was she playing games?  I don't know but things were too strange.  I ended it.

(12)Penpal from Negros - She was absolutely gorgeous.  About the most beautiful woman I've seen in my life.  She told me she was writing to me cuz her parents told her.  I don't mind bluntness but I definitely wasn't the one for her.  She gave me the I'm too busy excuse for three months of silence but I just decided to take that as a cue to not correspond anymore.  At least she took the time to write me even if she didn't want to.  Therefore, I can't think badly of her.

(13)Penpal from somewhere in Philippines - She asked me to send her some photos of scenic places so I did.  Never heard from her again.

(14)Penpal from Visayas - Told me she'd send picture of her daughter next letter.  She never did.  I stopped writing.

(15)Penpal from somewhere in Philippines - She wrote me a couple of times and stopped writing.  Then several months later she wrote me again introducing herself to me again.  She couldn't remember that she wrote to me before?  Bizarre.

(16)Penpal from Russia - 2nd letter to me she was telling me that she was planning to visit me where I was residing at the time.  Somehow, this seemed strange.  I didn't feel the need to continue writing to her.

(17)Penpal from northern Mindanao - She sent me a very neat gift in first letter.  Wow!  But somehow there just wasn't chemistry between us as the correspondence continued.  But she was good person.  She seemed unhappy with how things were going with other men to whom she was writing.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: