Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 01:05:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: match.com scammers/fakers  (Read 8997 times)
chimichurri
« on: May 15, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

i was chatting with several ladies from match.com only to find out that they were using photos of actresses and models.
A real Filipina asked me to give her all of the names of the girls and she sent me the real names of the women in the photos... she saved me bigtime.. anyone else see them?
If you are chatting with any of them from match...beware.
PS. I was usually on latin forum, but have taken an interest lately in filipinas...
bryan
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to match.com scammers/fakers, posted by chimichurri on May 15, 2004

I met my Filapina in a yahoo profile. She sat at her desk in a Manila office and pulled a zip code out of thin air that happened to be within 150 miles of here which was one parameter of my usual search.
Howard
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to match.com scammers/fakers, posted by chimichurri on May 15, 2004

Chimi,

I never had THAT problem.  Then again, until my fiancee, I never bothered trying to strike a conversation with the ones who looked like models very often.  When I did, in the past, I found that being shallow and self-centered is associated with very attractive women no matter what their ethnicity!

I've been on both sides of the fence.  I have been scammed by someone who threw up several Red Flags that I didn't choose to follow up on.  (Yes I'm a moron Tongue)  And I have scrutinized someone who gave me no reason to.  If you dig for the truth, you will find it.  Just keep your eyes open and think with your BRAIN!

I overachieved beyond belief on Cherry Blossoms!  It seems my friend Nox has done the same Wink  If you're not someone who can easiily remove emotion long enough to make important decisions, I would suggest you enlist the help of the wives/fiancees on this board and get an introduction.  It's still probably the safest way to meet someone of quality.

Keep the Faith!

H

chimichurri
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: match.com scammers/fakers, posted by Howard on May 17, 2004

nt
andrew99
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to good advice, thanks,  N/T, posted by chimichurri on May 18, 2004

Just look at the statistics of how people meet.  You should be able to draw some conclusions.  So if a marriage agency says 28,000 men have found filipinas in the last 15 years  using their service, wellllllllllll............

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/statistics/fiancees_spouses_introduction.htm

andrew99
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

I've looked at some of the descriptions on sites like those (Match, Kiss, FriendFinder) and it's clear that most of the profiles are pretty suspicious.  I've also heard almost all of the people on those sites are fake.  Maybe that's a  warning to stay away from those places.
NOX1967
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

When I first started chatting on Cherry Blossoms I encountered a couple of girls from Bislig City, who I later found out from another girl were a pair of lesbians trying to pick up a little extra money.

Later I briefly chatted with a girl from General Santos City who referred to Bislig City as "the noted place". When asked what she meant by that she told me there were a great number of chat scammers there using Cherry Blossoms. She also told me about some of the American men that were asking for nude pics and cyber sex chats.

You can find a good girl through online chatting, I have, Howard has too, but you definately have to sort through a lot of scammers.

Ron

HaroldC
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: match.com scammers/fakers, posted by NOX1967 on May 16, 2004

My wife won't let me chat any more.
Ray
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Are you sure those weren't actually guys you were chatting with? :-)
chimichurri
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to How do you know they were ladies?, posted by Ray on May 16, 2004

nt
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: