Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 25, 2024, 04:09:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cambodia  (Read 55841 times)
Jay
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Cambodia, posted by Humabdos on Dec 28, 2003

Hey, Hum,
After a while the whoremongering wear's you out. Been there, got a COUPLE of  T-shirts from it,

Jay

Stephen
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Cambodia, posted by don2222 on Dec 27, 2003

And how about the ladies there?  I'm sure you noticed them and talked to a few?  (You're not the type of man to waste any precious time...LOL)

Stephen

don2222
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Cambodia, posted by Stephen on Dec 28, 2003

Hi Stephen,
 The ladies are very pretty and feminine. They also did not seem very shy about talking to me. I had some really nice conversations with the few that I met that could speak English.
 The two things that stick in my mind are how cute so many of them looked riding side-saddle on the back of a motorcycle, and watching the others ride their bicycles in long flowing dresses and pretty hats.
Definitely there are some very pretty women in Cambodia.

Don

Jay
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Cambodia, posted by don2222 on Dec 28, 2003

[This message has been edited by Jay]

"Definitely there are some very pretty women in Cambodia"

Yes they are Fred, and I have your ass in my msn account , in your own word's. Pic's too. So Be careful, not that you aren't already, just saying , be cool my friend. I saw the pic's. Not sure I like you but I THINK I do. Your out there taking the big step and I can respect that. It was only Matt who had the hard on for you. Not me. Don't get us confused.

I'm in a bad mood these days, bro, just don't act so innocent. Howevever as a former man of Asia man myself, I must say, you are keeping it clean on the board.

I'm sure you will be pissed with this post, but think 100 times first and have a San Migoo before you  reply.

And Puuuulease, don't tell me you don't drink again. If that's true, maybe you should ;-)
Jay
PS- didn't see anything wrong with your prior post on the RP. Don't know why they were  jumping your sh!t.

don2222
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Cambodia, posted by Jay on Dec 28, 2003

[This message has been edited by don2222]

Hi Jay,

At the age of 25 I watched my 54 year old father die of liver disease. From the age of 16 to 25 I had taken my father to rehab at least a dozen times, and I drove my father to AA hundreds of times.  I have a fairly good idea of the hell you are going through right now.
Some of the most interesting and funniest stories I have ever heard were told by my dads friends in AA.
Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions or comments.
I wish you the best of luck, my thoughts are with you, and I admire your courage in sharing what you are going through.
When you have the time I think it would be fun and interesting if you could post more of your stories of growing up and living in Asia.

Thanks and Take Care,

Don

Jay
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cambodia, posted by don2222 on Dec 28, 2003

Jesus!,
God work's in mysterious ways! I didn't that expect kind of reply from my post.

Will be e-mailing you,

God Bless,
Jay

greg
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Cambodia, posted by Colonialjd on Dec 27, 2003

they are mighty fine. Met Cambodian Women here, very nice People. Know nothing about Cambodia itself. Good Luck on your trip.
Stephen
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Cambodia, posted by Colonialjd on Dec 27, 2003

I'm sure you can find bad and good in any country.  You've got to know what you're after and stick with it.  Give it a try and let us know what happens.

Probably one of the major reason why Philippine ladies are so popular is because...as a rule....the overwhelming majority can converse in English.  (That can't be said for ladies south of the border or in other Asian countries.)

You also mentioned that someone from VN said they were the scum of the earth.  In America we have been trained for years to be racially sensitive.  In other countries that's not the case.  Asian countries don't necessarily like the other Asian countries and can be very critical/racial about them.  And it's that way among countries south of the border.  They can say things that would be called "boggoted" and get you a lawsuit in America.

Just my thoughts.  Hope you stick around and share with us.

Stephen

Jay
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Cambodia, posted by Stephen on Dec 27, 2003

Hi Stephen,

Well put. My thoughts exactly. just too tired to go into it.

BTW, your one of the friends I mentioned in my post.

Anyway, Take Care.
Jay

Stephen
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Cambodia, posted by Jay on Dec 27, 2003

Always good to hear from you.

When you come to California let Tess and I know.

We'll try to call you sometime soon.  Hope you had a good Christmas.

Stephen

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: