Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 05:39:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How different life is now.  (Read 74441 times)
Jay
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: How different life is now., posted by Jay on Dec 28, 2003

Dave, call me pls.
Bear
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: How different life is now., posted by Jay on Dec 28, 2003

Jay, I am not one to hold grudges.  And I am truly sorry to hear about your Dad - my Dad died at the ripe old age of 48 never getting to know my kids (his grandkids).  It was really tough to turn 49 this past year without thinking about outliving him and all he meant and all we missed because of his death.  My dad was pretty much a full-blooded Indian, mostly Chicasaw. which I believe is one of the Apache tribes.  Most people don't know that a large percentage of Indians are diabetics and that "firewater" reaction that the movies made so well known is actually a sugar reaction of the diabetes.  My dad actually killed himself drinking.

Take care of yourself dude!  Look forward to meeting another Planet-Love member.

Bear, Honey and Lil' Bear

Jay
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: How different life is now., posted by Bear on Dec 28, 2003

thanks Art,
I really mean that. Maybe I'll come with hat in hand knockin' on your door one day soon.

Take care of Marrisa,
You finally got it,

keep giving all Glory to Heavenly father, first,
Jay

eric
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to How different life is now., posted by Bear on Dec 28, 2003

Glad everything worked out for you,I believe you were one of the veterans I followed over from the other forum that was destroyed many years ago.

Regards eric

Bear
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: How different life is now., posted by eric on Dec 28, 2003

Thanks Eric,

You must mean the "brides-by-mail" forum that was destroyed by flamers.  Tim and Howard followed me here from there also.  If you are looking for other sites there is also "thenipahut.org", "linp2" (living in the Philippines 2) and "streetwisephilippines" both Yahoo groups and of course the Maga-anak yahoo group.  

MOF, went to a Mag-anak party last night.  It was great.  Had members from as far away a Seattle and South Carolina.  Honey now has a new friend who just got her a few weeks ago and was obviously so relieved to meet so many Filipinas.  We invited her and her husband to the big New Years party so they could meet more of "the crowd".

Sorry George wasn't there and oddly enough no one there wants to hang around him either.  Hmmm?

Stephen
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to How different life is now., posted by Bear on Dec 28, 2003

Keep it coming. Give our hugs to the little one.
Bear
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to good post...tess, posted by Stephen on Dec 28, 2003

Thanks Tess

Happy New Year to you and Stephen

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: