Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 16, 2024, 08:32:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Filipina Demonko  (Read 11421 times)
Bear
« on: January 08, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Here follows the tale of Demonko, first posted by a guy called
Meister on another board, many years ago:

Little did I realize that I'd end up living with a demon. After all, it was a scant year ago that I thought I was beginning a new life in an island nation populated, seemingly, by only angels. Nevertheless, here I am. Picture the "Exorcist" sort of combined with Leo DiCaprio's "The Beach" and you get the idea.

Perhaps I should backtrack.

They call me Ahab...er...make that Meister. I live in Angeles City with a demonically posesses Filipina. From what I gather, the demon has enjoyed roughly 2000 years of pseudo-life on this earth and entered my poor, beautiful Filipina girlfriend when she was 9 years old and accidentally fell asleep in a cave after being abandoned by her younger brother Marvin. I don't quite understand the details, nor do I want to.

About the demon part, though, I'd just say only this: no sh!t. If you think I'm joking, you are welcome to come to my house and verify these facts. O.J. Simpson would be so lucky to find such expert witnesses.

So, you see, it sort of happened this way. This young girl falls asleep in a cave and next thing you know, she's posessed by a demon that's 2000 years old. Now this isn't just your "run-of-the-mill", garden-variety demon. This demon only becomes dominant when my girlfriend gets drunk or jealous. Apparently, that tends to weaken her religious convictions or moral spirit or whatever, allowing the demon to gain control of her well-endowed body and thus turns her into a knife-wielding, spit-spewing, television-smashing force of Evil. Unfortunately, my girlfriend drinks like a fish and gets jealous of any girl on TV, so this tends to occur frequently.

The first time this happened, I became mildly perturbed. I think a phone call to my Mom triggered it. Demonko picked up the second line and demanded to know who the other "girl" was on the phone. That precipitated a rather one-sided knife fight. One-sided because only she had a knife. Luckily, I wasn't drunk that night and managed to deflect her vicious thrusts and slashes with a lamp.

The second time was because I ventured to suggest that we leave Mo's steakhouse and retire early. Luckily, it took only four Kokomo's personnel to subdue her while I cowered courageously in the C.R. Briefly, the demon attempted levitation from the second floor offices of the restaurant, then was handcuffed and brought screming to a local hospital. The hospital personnel promptly administered a vitamin B-12 complex then released her. Apparently demonic posession is well known in the Philippines and easily treated by over-the-
counter vitamins.

The third time was due to a dog I stooped to pet. The fourth, well, from what I remember the demon ascended because I noted that she no longer fit into her favorite pair of pants. I don't quite recall theat incident because I think the demon struck me with a San Miguel bottle or similar recyclable blunt instrument. The stitches come out tomorrow, though.

Once tht demon had been revealed, many people tried many things to combat it. For example, her father purched a rather expensive religious medallion from a local "Quack Doctor" (his words, not mine). This holy medallion came in the form of a spent handgun shell filled with sand, crimped at the top, with a crudely drilled hole through the crimping. I paid the P500 for the medallion, and my girlfriend carried it at all times as instructed, but to my chagrin, the demon overcame the power of this sacred relic.

Next, her dearest friends assured me that weekly attendance at Catholic masses would drive away the demon. I asked why. They patiently explained that demons flee from the odious smell of burning candles and the presence of white-robed guys. It sounded reasonable, since I, too, flee from burning candle smells and white-robed guys due to a deep-seated case of homophobia.

Again, however, the Demon overcame our tactics. Instead of attending Church, my girlfriend practiced the Evil sport of Billiards and frequented Karaoke bars during the allotted Holy time. Eventually, I uncovered this diabolical plot.

Now, lest you think I'm complaining, let me tell you the "glass-half-full" side of the story. Demonko, as I now call her, has learned a few tricks over 2000 years. To be honest, she boom booms like a rabbit. Make that a rabbit IN HEAT. Over the years, Mankind has lost much sexual lore, but Demonko, being many centuries old, remembers most of it. Second, the demon seems to take care of the house, so to speak. Yeas, Demonko visits the beauty salon, keeps her nails nicely done, and ensures that her hair is always tidy. The Demon likes to dress to the nines...well...make that the sixes, as in 666's. Third, did I mention Demonko is good in bed? Er...oh, yeah, that's sort of the same as point number one, isn't it? I've exhausted the good points.

Likewise, I must confess there are some downsides. Forget the knife-wielding, body-slamming, instant postal stuff for a moment. That I can easily handle with Kevlar body armor and a Taser stun weapon. No, I'm talking about normal things. For example, you'd think that after 2000 years, the Demon would learn to cook. Apparently, no. Demonko has survived for two millenia exclusively on a diet of dried fish.
She cooks and summarily gobbles the little smelly, greasy beasts and cares nothing about my own nourishment. Sadly, I eat daily at the same restaurants I frequented whilst still a green tourist.

Or, for example, you'd figure that if a demon could care for it's "host body", or "house" as I referred to it above, it could literally take care of it's REAL house, as in residence. Apparently not. Demonko requires a maid. I'm required to pay the maid. If I fail to instruct the maid as to her daily duties, the maid will happily sit with Demonko whilst munching chicharrone (pig fat fried in pig fat) and watching Viva all day. I have no doubt that Demonko is preparing our hapless young maid to become a host body for a sister-demon.

As a final example, I've become alarmed at the escalating cost of maintaining Demonko. At first, Demonko required a simple fee for services rendered. P1000 per day as a "buy out fee" and then a modest tip. Being generous, I tended to give Demonko P1500 as a tip, netting her P2000 by my admittedly poor mathematical calculations. P2000 pieces of silver, I now know.

All of that has changed. Demonko now requires things I never dreamt of. The house for her Evil siblings and Evil parents who spawned her cost nearly P40,000. Foolish me, I considered that a bargain at the time. Little did I know that the roof would collapse, termites would eat the walls, and Mad Cow disease would claim the family livestock. Such are the plagues that follow these demons.

Then, too, how could I predict that Demonko would develop a severe phobia for traveling by trikes and jeepneys? How could I know that I'd have to dump another P90,000 to buy her a scooter? Nor did I predict that her demonic heritage would cause all of her living relatives to contract the Ebola virus, setting me back another P150,000 for a rare herbal cure to combat this flesh-eating disease she'd only just read about the day before in the newspaper? In retrospect, I guess I could have had multiple-girl "sandwiches" for the rest of my life until I expired with a blissful and carefree smile on my face for the price I've paid in just one short year with Demonko.

Learn from my mistakes.

At this point, I'm certain that you pity me. Please don't.

You're also expecting me to tell you the happy-ending. After all, ALL Angeles City stories have happy endings. Alas, mine does not.

You see, I just want to warn you about the slavery that is ramp...oops! Gotta run, Demonko is calling me....

Dingo
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Filipina Demonko, posted by Bear on Jan 8, 2004

Beautiful!
It should be a copyrighted piece.
Robian
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

hey guys! i dont think the girl is possessed by a demon. The guy was right about he's having a multiple girl bec. i think his girlfriend has a personality disorder. The girl must have two identities. The sweet one and the demon one. In his post i've read that she was abandoned by his brother so maybe she repressed her early childhood expriences and whenever her boyfriend does something she dislikes, her personality changes bec. all those thoughts that she repressed will come into her conciousness.
yan
Peter Lee
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to i dont think so..., posted by Robian on Jan 8, 2004

Good thinking Yan sounds about right.   Another thought came to me as I had a gf who had a bipolar disorder and she had the same problems.   Otherwise my gf was a sweet girl who would turn into a demon.   If I was looking at another woman on the TV she would go crazy.  As I was reading that post it reminded me of what I had to go through with this former gf.   That is another reason why I wanted to go on a honeymoon first and marriage after.  The bipolar did not show right away, it was a few weeks into the relationship that it showed up.   Sex was a big part of setting off the chemicals that fuelled the bipolar disorder.  Once into such a love hate relationship it is hard to get out till it is too late.   You love that person but they have a disorder that will destroy both of you eventually.   I did not want to have that happen to me again and I was always very paranoid about any new relationship I had and was looking for any signs of disorder in my mates after that.   My motorcycle trip for 2 months of hard slogging through the rain going from one discount hotel to the other was an adventure.  But was my way to see my potential life long mate under conditions that would bring out the worst in any one.   I was happy to learn that her worst even with PMS was very easy going and pleasant to be with.   Was this a 100% guarantee of her being like that always?  No, but it took away my doubts and unanswered questions.   I have sympathy for those guys who are living with a bipolar woman.   Yes the sex with a bipolar woman is great but the price is too high to pay.   I have a student who is married to one.  He was woken up in the middle of the night with her smashing her knee into his head.   It took an hour to calm her down, she was jealous of him looking at another couple in the restaurant just that evening and she couldn’t sleep.   This guy is a Doctor and treats her with medication to control the problem.  They have two young daughters.   He has told me he is in a living hell when she is out of control but too deep to ever get out of the marriage as he loves her and his daughters.   We have to appreciate how lucky we are sometimes and still understand the other side that despite those hardships still stay loyal and un-divorced under extreme conditions.
Dave H
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

If true, the dude got just what he was looking for! He must enjoy it because he doesn't leave. P90,000 for a scooter (very nice one!) and P150,000 for a rare herbal cure for a disease she read about in the newspaper the day before...I would hate to think anyone is this stupid. Very funny story!

Dave H.

Bob S
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to No Pity!, posted by Dave H on Jan 8, 2004

Much of the crap that happens to us is a result (direct or indirect) of our own stupid choices (a lesson I am forced to relearn often).  Does anyone think there wasn't any sign of psycho-hose-beast behavior while they were courting (assuming he bothered to take the time to court her and that there is any truth to this story)?  This guy is getting exacly what his blood-deprived big head is chosing.  In some strange way, she may be a good match for him.  And it makes me SOOO glad I chose a peace-loving, gentle, tempermentally compatible Japanese woman.
Jeff S
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Agreed, posted by Bob S on Jan 9, 2004

How's your sweetie adjusting to life in the USA?

- Jeff

Bob S
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Honto desu ne!, posted by Jeff S on Jan 11, 2004

Too much strange and new all at once.
Too much eigo.
Different kitchen appliances she's not used to (won't use the dish washer, insists on doing it all by hand).
Different road conditions with too much traffic (stay on the right! stay on the right!).
It all makes too much stress at the moment.  And we haven't even hit the 6-month homesickness barrier yet.  But once she gets her driver's license (should be taking the test this week) and a measure of independence, her confidence should go up and her stress levels down to manageable levels.
Jeff S
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Too much., posted by Bob S on Jan 12, 2004

Hang in there - it'll probably get worse before it gets better - but things will settle down after a while. I hope she's discovered Channel 18 (KSCI) every morning at 7:00 with the NHK news from Japan. The shows are sub titled as well. Living close to Mitsuwa market is a plus, I'm sure, too. And there in the South Bay you can get around quite a few places without a car. Have you been to the Happy Clam yet? Great steamers!

Most Japanese say their tongues get tired when speaking too much English. Probably because Eigo, as compared to Nihongo, uses the tongue and lips far more in forming words. I guess being a Japanese ventriliquist is a lot easier than English.

- Jeff

Bob S
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ah yes, I remember thise days. , posted by Jeff S on Jan 12, 2004

"I hope she's discovered Channel 18 (KSCI)"
She doesn't care much for TV, prefering quiet reading or working on her homepage.  When she does watch TV, mostly she likes the History Channel since documentary narrators enunciate more and use less slang and hense are more understandable.  Fine by me.  I'm a war channel junkie myself. -)

"Most Japanese say their tongues get tired when speaking too much English."
She says trying to keep up with all the Eigo generally fatigues her.  I would get the same feeling in Japan.  If she keeps her Nihongo simple, I can generally follow, giving her a slight break but not by much.  And of course there is the struggle with pronunciation, both speaking and hearing.
Me: "Okay, now turn left at the light."
Her: "What? Turn right where?"
Taihen desu ne.

Jeff S
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The best of times, the worst of times..., posted by Bob S on Jan 13, 2004

Hai wakarimashta! (the language filter wouldn't allow me to spell it right - omoshiroi)

I like the war channels too. Nothing will drive my daughter out of the room faster though.

- Jeff

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: