Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 08:16:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: joke  (Read 40755 times)
stefang
« on: December 02, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

A Russian and an American wrestler were set to square off for the Olympic Gold medal. Before the final match, the American wrestler's trainer came to him and said, "Now, don't forget all the research we've done on this Russian. He's never lost a match because of this 'pretzel' hold he has. Whatever you do, don't let him get you in this hold! If he does, you're finished!" The wrestler nodded in acknowledgement. As the match started, the American and the Russian circled each other several times looking for an opening. All of a sudden the Russian lunged forward grabbing the American and wrapping him up in the dreaded pretzel hold. A sigh of disappointment arose from the crowd, and the trainer buried his face in his hands for he knew all was lost. He couldn't even watch the ending. Suddenly, there was a scream, a cheer from the crowd, and the trainer raised his eye Just in time to watch the Russian flying up in the air.

The Russian's back hit the mat with a thud, and the American collapsed on top of him, making the pin and winning the match. The trainer was astounded. When he finally got the American wrestler alone, he asked, "How did you ever get out of that hold? No one has ever done it before!"
The wrestler answered, "Well, I was ready to give up when he got me in that hold but at the last moment I opened my eyes and saw this pair of balls right in front of my face. I had nothing to lose, so with my last ounce of strength I stretched out my neck and bit those babies just as hard as I could."

"So." the trainer exclaimed, "that finished him off, did it?"

" No, but you'd be amazed how strong you get when you bite your own balls!"

Dingo
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to joke, posted by stefang on Dec 2, 2003

A priest, a rapist, and a pedophile walk into a bar and that was just one guy.....
Ray
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to joke, posted by stefang on Dec 2, 2003

:-)
Dave H
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to ROTFLMGDAOTNTCUMFL!, posted by Ray on Dec 2, 2003

OUCH!!! My aching...!

Dave H.

Turner
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to ROTFLMGDAOTNTCUMFLOMAB!, posted by Dave H on Dec 3, 2003

n/t
Ray
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to ROTFLMGDAOTNTCUMFLOMAB!, posted by Dave H on Dec 3, 2003

Dave,

My B*** Are Still Aching Too, ever since reading that damn joke! :-)

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: