Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 11:57:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: question  (Read 46169 times)
Febtember
« on: December 05, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Hey Folks,
Just came home from our vacation  in Branson Missouri and 95 percent of people there were old I mean in their 60's and 80's.Very nice place we will go back there next year I guess.We went to Arkansas it now made an 8 state that I visited.
I have question here. I plan to visit Europe.Do I need a visa when visiting France,Rome Italy,Portugal and Netherland?Thanks for any help you give me.Raquel
My philippines trip be 2005 with my whole family.
Stephen
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to question, posted by Febtember on Dec 5, 2003

Hi Raquel,

It's nice to know that you're doing a lot of travelling. I love to travel too. We just got back from a  week trip to North Carolina.

About  the visa for Europe, last year we went to Rome. That time I had my 2 years greencard. I needed a visa to go to Rome and Igot one from the Italian Consulate. The Visa is called "Schengen Visa" which is valid to enter and travel in those countries that have signed the Schengen Treaty namely Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain & Sweden.

I think you mention before that you are going to Germany to visit your husband's family. Check the German Embassy about their requirement for visa.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tess

Febtember
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to visa......, posted by Stephen on Dec 8, 2003

Hello Tess,
Thank you so much for the info.Yah I remember you visit Rome last year.My trip next year is a pilgrimage trip.This is not a pleasure trip but this is a religious trip.I travel with group of people in our parish.Again thank you so much.Raquel
Dave H
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: visa......, posted by Febtember on Dec 9, 2003

Hi Raquel,

Will your group be going to the Holy Lands? I always wanted to visit Israel and Palestine, but won't at present with the current level of terrorism. I hope you have a fulfilling and safe trip.

Dave H.

jon
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to That's Great!, posted by Dave H on Dec 9, 2003

I went to Israel on business several years ago.  I liked the security check, all women!  And a waitress tried to pick me up!

Jon

Dave H
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: That's Great!, posted by jon on Dec 9, 2003

Hi Jon,

ROFLMAOCUML! Maybe Israel is not such a bad place to visit afterall. Shocked)))

Dave H.

Jeff S
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to visa......, posted by Stephen on Dec 8, 2003

Getting hungry for some Dim Sum?

- Jeff

Stephen
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hi Tess, posted by Jeff S on Dec 8, 2003

WHEN......give us a call
Jeff S
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

A few years ago, you were looking forward to a simple life in a lowly hut with your farm laborer husband and now you're jetting off to Rome, Paris, Lisbon and Amsterdam. Ain't life grand!

- Jeff

greg
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

:O)
greg
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Whats Happening Raquel, posted by greg on Dec 7, 2003

What your Husband doing for you is GosH!!! I don't think many Guys are doing those things for their Wifes here unless the Guy is Loaded with money. Your Husband is real good to you..Your Lucky. Especailly since He's only a Farmer. Btw, I can only think of one Lister thats doing the same kinda stuff for his Wife, and thats Stephen for TessB.
Dave H
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to WoooooW Raquel!!! You married a Gem, posted by greg on Dec 8, 2003

...As soon as my wife finishes sewing the labels on the 1,000,000th pair of Nikes and loads them onto the truck, I'm going to take her outside for some fresh air. Then we'll travel to McDonalds for a small burger and water. I'm going to buy her a bottle of Blue Emu as an anniversary gift, so she can open her cramped fingers again and get started on the next batch. She knows how lucky she is to have married me, but her fingers are to sore to type it on P-L! LOL

Dave H.

stefang
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Same here..., posted by Dave H on Dec 8, 2003

Hey Dave no wonder your Latina wives abused you. Can I get a discount on a pair of woman's 7 Nikes? It would make a good gift. Dave you really did wise up by locking her in the house otherwise some smuck might try to steal her by promising her a buffet dinner instead of just a burger:)

Jeff S
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Same here..., posted by Dave H on Dec 8, 2003

You actually let her eat a burger she hasn't cooked herself? I don't know, you might have to turn in your MOB traffiker in women card.

- Jeff

Dave H
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Same here..., posted by Jeff S on Dec 9, 2003

Hey Jeff,

ROFLAOCUML! As long as Arnold doesn't take away my Mexican Green Card (Unlimited Driving Privileges & Get Out of Work For Free) that I bought in Cherokee, North Carolina. I don't want any woman like Loren Legarda to have a bad impression of me, so I occasionally let my wife eat a burger that she hasn't chased down, killed and butchered with a bolo, ground by hand, and cooked on a wood fire. I know I must be pushing my membership in the MOB Traffiker Organization to the limits. LOL

P.S. If my wife reads this she will kick my ass! Shocked)

Dave H.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: