Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 08:49:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sure glad I went to Asia.  (Read 25064 times)
Jeff S
« on: December 10, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

http://www.planet-love.com/wwwboard/latin/messages/51831.html

My wife points out good looking girls to me. Not sure I'd want to be hooked up with someone who expected me to live up to standards, she herself was unwilling to.

- Jeff

stefang
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Sure glad I went to Asia., posted by Jeff S on Dec 10, 2003

Jeff here is a response from a Peruvian woman who posts on the Latin board. I asked her what she thought of the other mens relationships.
http://www.planet-love.com/wwwboard/latin/messages/51897.html
Jeff S
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Sure glad I went to Asia., posted by stefang on Dec 11, 2003

Yes, I read it. I've always liked Georgina's posts. She strikes me as a very intelligent, level headed lady.

Probably my viewpoint of Latinas is tainted by the hundreds I've dealt with in business. I've run factories for the past nine years in Southern California and Tijuana. At any given time in that period, including right now, I've had between 50 and 100 workers, mostly Mexican women, but also Central American and a few South American (no Colombianas, though) In addition, I have been dealing with other factories in Mexico who employ thousands, including plenty of college educated, white collar Latinas. Some have been young and pretty, some old and ugly - most all have been very sweet, but in all that time, I've never met one that I wouold consider wife material for me. Don't get me wrong, there were plenty who I would have loved to have a fling with, and I can fantasize a Calivet or Batman lifestyle - but then again, that's just not me.

Add to that, two of my best friends are married to Latinas - one a Mexicana, about 20 year younger then he, and the other a Salvadoran lady, about 10 years younger. Contrasting their lives and relationships with my own is worlds apart.

No disrespect intended who find love in Latin America. I think it's a far better choice than searching Match.com for ladies within 25 miles of your house, or heading off to somewhere where you know nothing about the language and culture, but for me, a person who lives an hour and a half drive from the border, who speaks Spanish, and who finds himself in LA on business a few times a year, it just wasn't the right choice. As I originally posted - sure glad I went to Asia.

- Jeff

Dave H
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Sure glad I went to Asia., posted by stefang on Dec 11, 2003

Hi Stefang,

I would have to agree with Georgina's post.

"As children my friends didn’t get that self-esteem that fathers are supposed to provide. So even if your wife is a knock out and a good wife in all the other respects, her self-esteem is so low that she uses jealously as her only way to control what you do or feel."

But, she failed to mention that many Latinas dress like hoe's to get other men to notice them...to make YOU jealous and boost their self-esteem.

Dave H.

SteveB
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

DUH!  Thats why she is so jealous, she is having a guilt trip and thinks everyone has other motives!  There seems to be quite a few break-ups over on the latin side?

Steveb

Ray
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

LOL!

When we're at the mall my wife will suggest that I get a cup of coffee and sit down on a bench and watch the women walk by so she can take her time snooping around in the stores. How can I argue with that? :-)

Ray

Peter Lee
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Me Too!, posted by Ray on Dec 11, 2003

Wow Ray that's great.   I don't want to sound like a copy cat but mine did the same thing.  I was worried about that for a while and wondered if that is one of the Filipinas traits?  I know they are all different but mine even at 20 talkes about some women having a short or long rope to control their husbands.  I wonder what they are really teaching them in school these days LOL.

"i dont want you to feel ,that chain was very very short .
        i want you to feel,you have all the chain you wanted
        i dont want to be so demending nor controlling you coz that was been very selfish and self seaking hon,"

I get the feeling I am going to be very lucky or in deep do do

When I watch other women she calls it vitamins for da eyes hehehehe

It sounds like complete confidance on her part Ray, what kinda rope does she use and how long is it?  LOL

Dave H
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Hi Jeff,

Gee...I wonder how I knew that was going to be a post from the Latin Board? ;o))) Sounds like some of the Latinas I have been involved with. The more calm ones dye there hair and change their looks to fit the image of the women that they think you are attracted to. LOL

Dave H.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: