Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 11:03:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "American Woman" question and a little story..  (Read 26659 times)
Dave H
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: ;o)), posted by Jay on Mar 23, 2001

Hi Jay,

...don't stay away from me. Philippine woman, come and fly to me. Why don't you come hangin' around my door. I want to see you face once more. I don't have more important things to do. Than spend my life growing old with you...

It is a great photo of where you have been. The new photos show where you are now...in a MUCH better place, with the lady and daughter that love and care about you. Shocked)

Yours is a great success story, that I can relate to. Shocked)

Dave H.

kevin
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: ;o)), posted by Jay on Mar 23, 2001

I doubt that he's puking from lauging so hard.  But he might be farting rythmically to his unstoppable laughter.

- Kevin

Jay
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: ;o)), posted by kevin on Mar 23, 2001

Hi Kevin,

I seen a dude laugh, puke and fart(all at the same time), over and over, once.

Darndest site!

Jay

Dave H
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to "American Woman"  question and..., posted by Zebson on Mar 22, 2001

Hi Zebson,

I think the song was about America's power and war machine. Vietnam era...The Guess Who were (are - still performing) Canadian as FL said. Mike is probably WAY TOO YOUNG to have heard of them. ;o))

Dave H.

FL
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to "American Woman"  question and..., posted by Zebson on Mar 22, 2001

Wasn't the "Guess Who" a Canadian band? If so, Mike might have the answer, actually Mike WILL have the answer......
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: