Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 25, 2024, 10:28:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Attn: Greg-a reply to a ? you asked me on 03/23  (Read 9184 times)
Andrew777
« on: March 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Greg, check my 1st. post here, the reply is there":Newbie to this group needs some serious advise - Andrew777 03/22 (9) "P.S. Hope all goes well for you on your April trip.Andrew777
greg
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Attn: Greg-a reply to a ? you asked me o..., posted by Andrew777 on Mar 25, 2001

Maraming Salamat, alot of the Gang's from California. Yep, I'm excited to be traveling next month to meet my baby for the first time hehehehehehehehe. I cannot wait to see him, still counting the days hehehehe. Ummmmmmm about traveling to RP?? Just think positive, but be careful. Mostly be happy with a smile on your face. You know it's kinda hard to walk around California with a smile without people thinking that we are up to no good hehehehe. Wow it's amazing that some people think we are crazy for looking happy smile. greg
Lori
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Attn: Greg-a reply to a ? you asked ..., posted by greg on Mar 25, 2001

I am wishing you all the luck with your child. I hope that you can bond together while you are there. I really have to say that I admire your fatherly insticts. If only all fathers could be that loving towards their children, no matter how far apart they are.
I'll be saying a prayer for you, and looking forward to hearing from you when you return
--Lori
greg
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to good luck Greg, posted by Lori on Mar 25, 2001

Thank you very much hehehehe. I wish the same to You. I posted at your thread about this exciting forum on Vietnam, did you get my message?? Anyway go to Yahoo.com and search for Lonely Planet, then click on the Thorn tree forums. Thorn tree has a wealth of travel forums for every country in the world especially Vietnam. You must join the Vietnam forum if you choose to Post questions. Goooood Luck tooo, :-) greg
Lori
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: good luck Greg-Lori, posted by greg on Mar 26, 2001

It's a great board. I have spent alot of time on there already. thanks again, and good luck !!!!
Lori
Andrew777
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Attn: Greg-a reply to a ? you asked ..., posted by greg on Mar 25, 2001

I'm happy 4 U Greg, I hope I can be saying the same thing in the near future. I hope I can find the right woman too. Sometimes it can seem like looking for a diamond in a giant land fill. BTW, being truly happy is very good 4 your health. Scientificaly & plain common-sense proven.

Andrew777

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: