Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 29, 2024, 01:29:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 19 & a 50+ year old  (Read 92543 times)
bryan
« on: March 17, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

I read in a post below that their was a man here who was over 50 puruing a child of 19. If this is true it is the most immoral, dispicable, lecherous thing I have ever heard and this guy should be ashamed of himself. I hope she breaks his heart and rakes him over the coals, he certainly deserves it. I wouldnt want to answer to God for that one, good luck.
wizard
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to 19 & a 50+ year old, posted by bryan on Mar 17, 2003

a 42 year difference in ages??? My girl told me this week that she ran into another girl she knew who had just gotten married to a north american... The girl is 20 and her new husband is 62... Yikes... My girl was floored, but the 20yo bride didn't seem to mind... It was what she wanted...
greg
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to How about...., posted by wizard on Mar 18, 2003

Of course thats what she wanted. Make it tooo easy for her to leave Him at first opportunity, or should I say stick it oooout. Can you imagine the ease whenever she decide to file abuse charges or whatever her true intentions against him.  Can see that kinda relationship working in her native country, too high risky in America.  Rather take the risk with an older woman and leave the children alone.
Esiang
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yikes!!! 20-62 Huh?, posted by greg on Mar 19, 2003

How about this 60 something old american man who murdered his young filipina wife who by the way, when she was found, she's nothing but scattered bones.....?
what a psychopath 60 something  old man killing young wives...

How about old or young men's intentions on marrying these young women?

Don't you know some young or old filipina abused by their crazy american men when their already here?

I mean really real abused.....

All I know I see the high risk of a young or old filipina women or let's say asian women coming here with their crazy smart ass spouse (young or OLD OLD MAN) who just want's to control them.

greg
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to How about old or young men's intentions ..., posted by Esiang on Mar 21, 2003

your English. Doesn't make any sense to me.. Sorry, have a blessed day Shocked)
Esiang
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to DuH HuH??? soooooory, I do not Understan..., posted by greg on Mar 21, 2003

AHHH you dont understand......
even a little bit of it?
I've been posting here lately and seems to be ok....
I wonder what planet you came from he..he...
Anyway you don't really reply  to the questions been asked to you here in this nice board.
My questions does makes sense compare to your nonsense question to BuBBa.....LOL
greg
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: planet gregory, posted by Esiang on Mar 21, 2003

go back to which ever rock you crawled from under. Yes, go back to RP. Byeeeee
Ray
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Oh just, posted by greg on Mar 22, 2003

Brilliant, simply brilliant!
greg
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to go back to RP?, posted by Ray on Mar 22, 2003

attacked my Son calling him "Gregory Pissboy", he is only 2 and half. We have talked enough garbage on Patrick's board. I must defend my Son's Honor, I cannot see your email address with this Webtv..I would never attack your family, encouraging you to spend less time on the website and more time with your wife isn't attacking your wife. If my Mahal was here, I wouldn't even waste my time Lurking on PL. I cannot allow what you said against my Son to go unanswered. Off the board, we can speak our mind, just the two of us. gregoryas@webtv.net
Ray
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Ray U , posted by greg on Mar 23, 2003

are full of crap!

How did your son get into this discussion anyway? I never mentioned your son you idiot! Don’t even try to go there!

You say that you have talked enough garbage on the board, but here you are again, talking your garbage on the board. Why don’t you make up your mind? And now you’re trying to kiss Patrick’s ass again? You’re so obvious Greg!

I don’t know about the rest of the folks on this forum, but I’m tired of your repeated attacks on other members, their girlfriends, fiancées, and their families. You insult the Filipina ladies here and try to humiliate them by mocking their English skills. You just love to attack people you know nothing about and insult and humiliate them on a public forum in front of the world. You are nothing but a stinking little TROLL in my opinion. I have lost ALL respect for you as a human being.

You only post on this forum when you have something nasty and insulting to say to someone. Your unprovoked attacks are childish and stupid. You have no honor. Your primary purpose on this forum from the very beginning has been to stir up trouble and provoke others into fights. You love to play one member off against the other so you can sit back and enjoy the show. I have gotten e-mail messages from you in the past trying to encourage me to attack others on this forum. I’ve had it with your crap!

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GROW UP GREG?

Now why don’t you apologize to Peter, his fiancée, and her family for the uncalled for insulting remarks you made here on this forum, IF you are man enough. And while you’re at it, apologize to Esiang for your stupid comments about her English and for telling her to “go back to RP” (Amazing!).

My $.02,

Ray

greg
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Greg U, posted by Ray on Mar 23, 2003

you old fat ugly fart. Everything you write in your Posts is about Yourself. You called my baby "Gregory Pissboy". You talk tough behind your key board...I would like for you to tell me to my face in person that my baby is a Pissboy. I hope one day to meet you face to face, what you said about my Son on this public board are fighting words. Becuz of my hearing impairment, my English is limited. My strength and fighting skills aren't limited, and I would look forward to using it on You for what you said about my boy. Greg
Jay
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Look in the mirror , posted by greg on Mar 24, 2003

[This message has been edited by Jay]

Hi Greg,

I think it's kind of obvious that Ray was refering to you as "Pissboy". Your name is Gregory too, right? I can see where you thought he might be refering to your son. Your post was titled "Gregory (pinoy)", and was about your son. Ray's was titled "Gregory (Pissboy)", and was about you. It was just a misunderstanding obvoiusly. No matter how much you dislike Ray, you don't really think he would call your little boy names, do you? He wouldn't. Come on now, think about it. If anyone else thought he did that, don't you think they would all jump on Ray? That would be way wrong.

Jay

greg
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Look in the mirror , posted by Jay on Mar 24, 2003

Your one of the few good Guys on this board. Ray is an old, ugly, bald, Evil Cruel rat. Everything he said about me in his many childish Posts is Him, speaking of himself. Many Guys got banned or left the board becuz of his Bullying. Your correct I cannot stand Ray's stink...He was blessed with an ablilty to use his words, so what he do is boast and look down on others. He's no better than Houndog(would choose HD over Ray anyday)...Ray think He's a good Guy, but he's full of Crap. Thanks again
Jay
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Thank You Jay, posted by greg on Mar 24, 2003

Hi Greg,

If you read my post, you can see I was saying that you misunderstood Ray's post. If anyone else saw it the way you do, they would say something about it to Ray. No one has. Personally, I think your making a big issue out of nothing. Just forget about it and enjoy your day. My best advice. LOL :-)

Jay

Ray
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Thank You Jay, posted by greg on Mar 24, 2003

“Jay! Oh, Jay! Please help me Jay!”

“That big bad meanie Ray is bullying me again and I just don’t know what to do. I threatened to shoot him with my shotgun, I threatened to beat him up, I even told him he is worse than houndog (LMGDAO!), but he isn’t even scared of me. What should I do? What should I do? Please help me! I want so very much to be the Planet Love bully, but that darn Ray just won’t leave me alone!”

What are you Greg, a man or a mouse? You play the big tough guy when you insult and belittle these ladies here, but when another man stands up to your trash-talking, you cry and whimper like a little girl. That’s so disgusting! You’re such a disgrace to manhood! What a pansy-ass!

ROTFLMGDAO!

Ray

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: