Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 24, 2024, 08:33:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie to this group needs some serious advise  (Read 18673 times)
Dave H
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Not the dreaded "Brown Shark" ..., posted by Dave H on Mar 22, 2001

The dreaded "gold" and "green" sharks! 8-0 Humabdos, hand me my bang stick.

Dave H.

Jim H
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Newbie to this group needs some serious ..., posted by Andrew777 on Mar 22, 2001

Andrew,

Many OCWs (Overseas Contract Workers) stay on the job until they are into their 40s.  In Hongkong I have met a few who were never-married, childless, not ugly, and according to close friends, never intimate with a man.  Others who were married (to carefree, gambling Filipino husbands) had fully grown or teenaged children.  Either way, there are thousands of them in Hongkong.

Welcome to the board,
Jim

Tim
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Newbie to this group needs some serious ..., posted by Andrew777 on Mar 22, 2001

...This "clock is ticking" attitude has burned many guys. They try to make their search fit into some kind of timetable, so they rush into a marriage without getting to know the woman. Yes, they may be married and have her stateside within a year of starting, but then Real Life sets in, problems arise, and oftentimes the marriage dissolves.

There is no reason for this misfortune to happen to you. Exercise a little patience, restraint, and common sense and you'll end up much happier. At 48, you are still a young man. Take your time and enjoy the search.

Welcome to the board,

Tim  

Zebson
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to First Off...Forget this "Clock Is T..., posted by Tim on Mar 22, 2001

Tim, I agree...Many women in PI feel life begins at 40 for men, even American women are attracted more to men at this age....And from a maturity, stability and mellowing stand point, I would say it's true. As a 43 year old..I can see things so much clearer now and more realistic also. I feel like my life is just beginning. Althought it's a relative, at this point from what I have been through so far in life I feel blessed just to be alive and kickin.
outwest
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: First Off...Forget this "Clock ..., posted by Zebson on Mar 22, 2001

I agree, and i am 44 myself, but taking my time, not in
a rush, even though i would love to have a loving lady
here, i wont rush it, plan to make about 4 trips
Andrew777
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to wat a nice age we are..., posted by outwest on Mar 22, 2001

You plan to make about 4 trips to what areas & what are the best/safest parts to go to ? ,thanks
Dave H
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: First Off...Forget this "Clock ..., posted by Zebson on Mar 22, 2001

Zebson,

Wait until you turn 44! And to think...I thought that 43 was good. ;o)

Dave H.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: