Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 07:13:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I just got Sallie her Ticket!  (Read 19995 times)
Humabdos
« on: December 08, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

She will be here before the end of the week. The Ticket cost $468 through NW air I call 1 800 225-2525 paid for it with my credit card she will get the ticket in Makati at there E ticket office.

I don't think any travel agent or on line service can beat this price!
From what I found out no online travel agent can issue a ticket from Manila. Hum

Matthew
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I just got Sallie her Ticket!, posted by Humabdos on Dec 8, 2002

My travel agent career effectivly ended after 9/11 but I still like to keep an eye on airfares.That is an excellent price.It always pays to keep checking.Different day-different price.Congrats!

Hope you both have a great holiday together

tito matt

SteveG
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I just got Sallie her Ticket!, posted by Humabdos on Dec 8, 2002

Humabdos,
 I can't think of a better Christmas present for the both of you than this!  As for the ticket price, SOMEBODY will claim to be able to get it much cheaper I am sure, BUT it looks darned cheap to me.  Smiley   I've never even gotten close to that.  

It's been so long I can't remember exactly but I know I paid something over $1,500 for Melly's one way ticket on NW back in 95.
                   SteveG

Humabdos
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Congratulations!!, posted by SteveG on Dec 8, 2002

THANKS, Steve!

I called two days ago and they told me $600 Today they said 468$  I said Sold!
HuM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: