Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 18, 2024, 10:12:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't hate filipinas....  (Read 26981 times)
SJ
« on: December 09, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Mars asks " How many times has it been posted here about someone getting the shaft from the girls they brought back here. I am sure there are some good people there but the statistics from this board are not good at all"      I can only recall 5-7 in the last two years, The same ones over and over and over and over and over again. I  know of more filipinas who got the shaft when they got here. The "Mary" story...brought here by a guy who didn't even go pick her up at the airport. He had her delivered to a empty sh@t-hole apt., she still gave up her virginity the first night at his demands, but when she said "not again until married" he abandoned her. I'm sure his plate was full as he was married with three kids....I know another girl, came her in June, pregnant in July, and begging for food from new found friends in Aug. Any food her hubby did buy was added to her tab.
   I'm sure some guys who want moral support for thier broken hearts may post here or not, those that do, recieve condolences. The one or two Pinays that dared souch action were immidiatly labeled  "goldigger" and/or "green card shark"
 I followed Shadows story very closely two years ago, as I was just beginning this journey and I'll paraphrase as close as I can to his final assesment " The red flags were there all along, I just chose to ignore them"
   I think the stats are very good here. Many content guys post, but are quickly labeled as "one of the lucky few" or worse as of lately, their wives are considered morally or spiritually deficient.
     The CFO would have great ammunition to convince pinays not to come here, just by having the girls read select posts here on PL and tell them that ALL AMs are the same.......

Howard
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I don't hate filipinas...., posted by SJ on Dec 9, 2002

SJ,

Great Post!  I couldn't agree with you more!

When I had trouble I felt compelled to share it here, because I didn't want others to think I had just happily ridden off into the sunset, like so many before me.  Plus there were things that I didn't feel comfortable discussing with anyone other than the guys/gals here on PL.  AND I figured only you guys would understand exactly what I was going through.

Shadow and I should have our own catagory.  The flags were there for me as well, but I didn't know what they meant.  I mean, I did know what the meant, but talked myself into believing that they somehow meant something different because I was so many time zones away from the US.

The simple fact is that I was in a hurry to cash on on all of the happiness I felt I was missing out on in life and when I found this method, I couldn't get from A-Z quick enough!  There were flags, I chose to ignore them.

I don't hate Filipinas, some of them are my closest friends!  I don't even hate AW's Tongue  Hate is counterproductive and clouds your vision, at least mine.

Thanks SJ... that's a great post!  Personally, I have been refraining from comment for the last week or so while all this immaturity was going on, because I knew there was nothing I could say to make a difference.  I'm glad to see this place is getting back on track!

Keep the Faith

H

shadow
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

I agree with you.

I cannot say that I know of more filipinas that got the shaft, seems everyone has heard the "mary' story. I'm sure there are many more that we don't hear about. The quality of a large percentage of AM you will find in the PI will scare you. Seems all the misfits go there, probably because like me they heard how easy it was to find a "nice girl". So yes, I believe there is probably a very large number of girls who get the shaft too. The stories are there in the PI, I have heard a few of them.

When I started this quest 5 years ago, there were no horror stories. There were no warnings, or information regarding what to look for in the way of 'red flags'. This may or may not have some bearing on why I chose to chalk many of these red flags up to 'cultural differences' and 'language barriers'. When I posted my story on Mag, few people could believe it. It was unheard of. (Except for Hum's) It had to be me.

Then, lo and behold, a whole new breed of failed relationships comes out of the closet.

Personally, I think the advent of the internet and the ease with which these relationships are started and formed now plays a part in this.

Since then I have taken it upon myself to make sure that newbies coming into this are aware that this stuff does happen, and it happens a lot more than the people running the introduction and tour agencies want them to know about.

Obviously, I am succeeding!   Smiley

Larry.

P.S. I don't hate filipinas either, but I do hate being lied to.

Frank2002
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to For the most part..., posted by shadow on Dec 9, 2002

Larry were can I read more about what happend to you and also in hum's case? It would be good for me. Is it archived somewhere?

Frank

outwest77
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

I have been on the board for at least two and i think 3 years. I have seen so few sad stories i cannot remember them, and most are not the girl "scamming" the guy, its just a situation where the guy made up his mind too quickly without knowing the girl,

The latin board is 10 times more sad stories, and the Russian board every other post refers to a scam.

To me the pinays are the best choice all around if you take your time and get to know them, and use common sense.

Ray
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

And we should also keep in mind that in the few horror stories that have been posted here, we only heard one side of the story.

Ray

SJ
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I agree!, posted by Ray on Dec 9, 2002

Actually the guy who dumped "Mary" made a complete fool out of himself and went on national TV with his side of the story. "Judge Judy" of all places. He was sued by the guy that took Mary in, supported her for seven months while trying to get the INS to allow her to stay. No go, she went back, thanks to him buying ticket. The jerk agreed to pay, wrote a check and then put on a stop payment. He was given a choice, civil court or the Judge. His defense....he broke off the relationship 4 months before she came here. An e-mail, him asking for $$ to help buy her plane ticket over here didn't help his claim, nor did his reason for trying out the merchandise "I wanted her to feel welcome and felt sorry for her, but she thought it meant more than that"
     He also learned that many, many people in his town watch Judge Judy and as a home appliance repairman quickly got used to having the door slammed in his face as part of the job.
    I can just imagine his side. "This goldigger from someplace called Cebu tracked me down, forced me to have sex(she was tired of being a virgin) and made up some BS story that I promised her a life here. She even rented an apt. and put my name on the lease. Watch out for those Filipinas"
Mita
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I agree!, posted by SJ on Dec 9, 2002

You must be joking!  Is this for real??  The guy came out on Judge Judy?  wow....
SJ
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: I agree!, posted by Mita on Dec 10, 2002

Hi Mita,
    Sad, but true. Don't know if he's still has copies, but Carl @ filipinogirlstours.com was selling them. Don't let his co. name mislead you (search engine reason for name), he runs a decent outfit, ie., no introduction tours in the traditional since. Works mainly to set up arraingments for guys to meet their penpals, but doesn't do cold intros. Since he and his wife meet and interview every lady that lists their profile, they know that if they do indeed come here, that there is ALWAYS someone there to help them should they need it. There's been more than one filipina needing there support. He was selling copies of JJ on his site. His site has also listed warnings to girls about other men to avoid should they contact one of the girls. One example is a guy accused of rape in Manila. He will advertise low life any chance he gets. BTW, glad things are going so well for you. Annaly and I are doing great. I still wear my ABS-CBN hat with pride :-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: