Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
March 28, 2024, 11:32:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I find it sad....  (Read 25108 times)
cc
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I find it sad...., posted by Ambi on Feb 16, 2001

You can meet decent men!
Participate in activites where you are likely to meet men - and yes, avoid the bars!

A few words about "us" looking for Asian wifes: It's not, like every single guy here flies to the Philippines, finds a wife and lives happily thereafter! This website has had well over 3 million visitors during the past 3 years - I have been following it pretty much from the start and would say, there were about 10, maybe 20 "success stories" reported here. If you read the archives, you will find the same names over and over, the "regulars" as we call them ;-) I am certain there are several more "unreported" success stories but I also personally know a number of Filipina-American couples whose marriage is not happy...

Is it easy? No! Can it be done? Yes! Good luck to you!

Ambi
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Is it easy? No..., posted by cc on Feb 16, 2001

er..um, I'm not thinking about marrying a flipino lady EVER so I don't have to worry about that.  I don't know, is interracial marriage such a good thing?
Dave H
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Is it easy? No..., posted by Ambi on Feb 16, 2001

Ambi,

What do you find wrong with interracial marriage? Many people are not 100% pure, like you. What race would you have them marry? I can tell you from personal experience, that everyone looks very much the same on the inside, with the exception of the differences between male and female. All of the organs are in the same places and the blood is red. Many things that we perceive as racial, are actually cultural or regional differences. There is no more than a 0.03% difference in the DNA of all human beings. The differences in DNA between Europeans and Asians is less than 0.02%. In other words...we are all related.

Dave H.

Jimbo
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Interraccial Marriage?, posted by Dave H on Feb 17, 2001

Hi Dave,

That's a good point about races - when people make reference to race, most people are actually referring to nationality.  There are only three human races:  Negroid, Caucasoid, and Mongoloid (and in some systems, Australoid).  These races are not pure in any meaningful sense, given that humans have been migrating and intermingling for hundreds of centuries.

Jim

Dave H
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Interraccial Marriage?, posted by Jimbo on Feb 17, 2001

Hi Jim,

People are probably wondering how I know what people look like on the inside. =:o0 Should I tell them what the "H" stands for?

Dave H. (Hannibal)

Lori
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Inside looking out..., posted by Dave H on Feb 17, 2001

oh my goodness...now that's funny!!!!!!!!!
Jimbo
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Inside looking out..., posted by Dave H on Feb 17, 2001

...because they already know about the golden axe, and if they try to put it together.........!?!?Huh LOL!

Jim

Tom
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Is it easy? No..., posted by Ambi on Feb 16, 2001

Yes it is
tneal
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: