Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 27, 2024, 04:05:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I find it sad....  (Read 27294 times)
Ambi
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Yes, it's sad...., posted by FL on Feb 16, 2001

That ain't surprising, lets say if I were to write to 10 men in australia, (no naked pic of me included of course)I'll get only 1 or 2 responses, but if I write to a poor country overseas I'll garantee you that I will get 10/10 responses.  At the end of the day, it's not the quantity of the response, it's the person and their motivations for reponding.
humabdos
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Yes, it's sad...., posted by Ambi on Feb 16, 2001

Just give up then Ambi why try? Maybe you should get some gold fish and a vibrater! lol
Dave H
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Yes, it's sad...., posted by humabdos on Feb 17, 2001

It is time to update your profile and throw out that bitter part. LOL Don't forget to buy the judge a nice Christmas present this year. Shocked)) It is nice to see that you have Ambi's presents all picked out.

Dave H.

humabdos
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Humabdos..., posted by Dave H on Feb 17, 2001

Good idea! I'm going to do that now! I am no longer bitter and ready to move on. What I need is a good dive trip! muff diving that is LOL ;-0~
Dave H
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hey Humabdos..., posted by humabdos on Feb 17, 2001

Humabdos,

Don't forget your snorkel. Shocked) Sure...now you're going to change your name, just when I learned how to spell it. How about Kuya? Big Brother...(is watching you).

Dave H.

Dave H
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Yes, it's sad...., posted by humabdos on Feb 17, 2001

Hey Humabdos,

What about a gold vibrator that smells like a fish? Shocked)) Sorry ladies, I just couldn't resist.

"Rotten" Dave H.

greg
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yes, it's sad...., posted by Jimbo on Feb 16, 2001

hehehehe, very good Post, right on the money hehehe. Peabody
Lori
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I find it sad...., posted by Ambi on Feb 16, 2001

have you ever thought of going oversea's to find a husband? This route is not for men only, and it definatly is not easy either. It takes alot of hard work and committment.
Ambi
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I find it sad...., posted by Lori on Feb 16, 2001

No, never thought about it.  plus don't know the way to do it either.  There are many problems I can forsee.

1.  Communication
2.  Culture
3.  and my paranoia

I'm 100% asian, but was born in australia, I don't speak any asian language therefor communication is a big problem.  The quality of the relationship will be lessen if I can't speak to my future hubby.  Besides so many problems involved I think I'll rather remain single for another 2 centuries, perhaps then I may get lucky.

jon
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I find it sad...., posted by Ambi on Feb 16, 2001

I've been at this for 2 years, have written to about 35 women, and even went to the Philippines. Nothing has worked out for me.  I would not call it easy for men.

Jon

Ambi
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to No, it's not easy for men either, posted by jon on Feb 16, 2001

I think its more easy for men because they look for different things then women.  Men just want someone who is good looking, whereas women want someone who is intelligent, emotionally well adjusted,committed AND good looking.  Thus its harder for women to find all of those things.  For me personally, I can get over the goodlooking part only if I know what they're like inside.  If they have a GREAT personality then looks don't matter to me. But on the other hand if they're great looking and have the personality of a peacock, no thanks.
jon
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: No, it's not easy for men either, posted by Ambi on Feb 16, 2001

Ambi,

Thanks for lumping me into your assessment of all men and telling me what I really want.  It's all clear to me
now...How could I have been so blind to my shallowness.

I believe the looks are highly over rated.  Actually, what you described is what I am looking for with the addition
of honesty.

Jon

Ambi
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I've been set straight, posted by jon on Feb 16, 2001

Who's knows, one day you'll be as englightened as I am (hehehe)Although I do hope that there is at least ONE men out there that can overlook superficiality but the reality is, to my feeble mind, most and i said most, not all wants a good looking woman.
Cecil
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to No, it's not easy for men either, posted by jon on Feb 16, 2001

Hi Jon,

I just wanted to say to you to be encouraged.  The Philippines reminds me of the story of scientists who showed a young boy two rooms.  One was filled with all kinds of toys imaginable.  The other room was filled with manure.  The boy was asked to choose a room.  Immediately the boy ran to the room filled with manure and he was overjoyed.  Afterwards the researcher asked the boy why he choose the room filled with manure instead of the one filled with toys.  The boy said I figured with all that manure there must be a pony in there.  Well, I am still looking for that pony!  Take care.

Cecil

jon
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: No, it's not easy for men either, posted by Cecil on Feb 16, 2001

Besides, I already have a parot.  Smiley

Yes, I know what you mean.  Eveything has it's own time and cannot be rushed.  Why do I have to wait till I'm old and fat?  Wait...I'm already old.  hey, why are my pants tight...

Jon

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: