Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 27, 2024, 04:12:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not in Kansas anymore!  (Read 5956 times)
Cecil
« on: January 16, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Though I write to the Philippines frequently, I find that sometimes I revert back to your basic american instincts.  In America, men frequently feel obligated to ask their lady's opinion as a courtesy to show that they value their advice.  So when I wrote my letter to a filipina by instinct I asked her opinion about converting one of my bedrooms into a dining area.  In contrast, in the phils. a lady wants her man to make the decisions and she is eager to follow.  The lady replied that she did not know but whatever I wanted would be fine. It just reminds me that women in the Phils expect their man to take charge and take responsibility.  Just a thought...

Cecil

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: