Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 23, 2024, 02:55:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Filipinos and sex?  (Read 33354 times)
Lori
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Well stay in touch, posted by midnightgirl on Feb 20, 2001

After my divorce, I moved here from the south. After 2 years of being sick and cold all the time, I broke down and bought the most unflattering floor length down feather coat. I tell you it was a life saver.
Hey MG if you and your hubby are ever in CB again give let me know, I would sure like to meet you. I have alot of pinay friends here, and I could always use another.
midnightgirl
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I HATE COLD WEATHER!!!, posted by Lori on Feb 23, 2001

Hi Lori,

maybe one of this days and i will just keep in touch with u since i would really like to meet you in person and meet some filipina too. I had a pinay friend but she lives now in Nebraska, she used to live here in Stormlake but transfered there because of the job of his husband, she is the friend of my younger sister. My closefriends were living in Texas and Wisconsin and one in Switzerland and we still communicate each other.

Dave H
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I HATE COLD WEATHER!!!, posted by midnightgirl on Feb 24, 2001

Hi Merlyn,

I liked your story. I think it was true love.

I have a married Filipina friend living in Wisconsin. She was my fiancee's neighbor in Butuan. She is having a hard time with the cold weather and always tells me how lucky I am to live in South Florida. I actually prefer the cold. Let me know if you would like her email address.

Dave H.

Dave H
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I HATE COLD WEATHER!!!, posted by Lori on Feb 23, 2001

N/T
rgg
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Well stay in touch, posted by midnightgirl on Feb 20, 2001

Midnight girl,

If the weather there is really bad and you're feeling homesick, try writing letters to your relatives/friends back home this will somehow get your mind off the cold weather.  I'm from Davao City and the weather here is terribly hot.
                 rgg

Kent
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Merlyn,

Well I do not know what to tell you about the cold I could just say you will get used to it but I know quite a few peaple that grew up here and they still do not like it. All I can say is if you do not like it don't worry about what you look like and bundle up. Maybe try some winter activies. The good thing is that it really gives you something to look forward to in the Spring. Personally I really do not care for it much either.

Good to hear that things are working out well with your husband. You can never hear anuff success stories, and would love to hear yours. Seems that alot of peaple never think to post when things are going good.

Well anyway good luck and stay in touch and I will let you know when Myra gets here.

Always take care,
Kent

midnightgirl
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to BBBBRRRR!!!, posted by Kent on Feb 20, 2001

Hi,

Thanks and also for the advice regarding the climate. Well, would you like to know my stories. Here it is.

My husband went on tour to the Philippines and he dated a lot of women and i was one of them Smiley). In fact i never expected that he would chose me until the time we spent  together the remaining days he had. It was so wonderful to be with him, i felt i am secured with him, it doesn't meant the money , he is not rich but just an ordinary guy , we worked the same company . In him i felt the love and cared . He meant a whole world to me and so do i to him. Do you know that i am two years older than him , he's 28 and i am 30 see the difference but anyway age doesn't matter right! as long as both of you are compatible in everyways .  After our days together and when i sent him to the airport he cried , first thing i was the one who cried really alot the day before at the hotel. I could not hold my tears and don't want him to bid goodbye. For me it is unusual for a man to cry so i was carried away with my emotion but i felt the sincerity in him that is truly and deeply so that's it and also i could not forget the day when i said "YES" to him, he cried too .

Now  I am already with him as a wife. I came here last year April 2000 and we got married last year too June 24, 2000 at Indiana since my sister is there and also my sister's husband is a minister who officiate our marriage vows .

You know he never change me
the way i am especially when i ate in front of him using my hand Smiley) he never cared for that, the only thing is that he never eat my food like the vegetables or fish with head........hahahahhaha.......he is so afraid of that and one thing also we respect each other which is important.

Well, that's all now about my stories and all i can say is that i am lucky to have a wonderful man which i've been praying all through years . Smiley

I am wishing you all the luck too with Myra.
Have a good day.

Dave H
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: BBBBRRRR!!!, posted by midnightgirl on Feb 22, 2001

Midnightgirl,

Not those yucky fish heads. Please don't tell me you eat the eyes like Sally and my fiancee Marife. :oQ I told my fiancee that I won't kiss her after she eats them. She just smiled and said "It's up to you."

Hey Jim it's time for the "Fish Heads" song by Barnes & Barnes.

Chorus:
Fish heads, fish heads, rolly poly fish heads.
Fish heads, fish heads eat them up, yum!

Chorus

In the morning, laughing, happy fish heads;
In the evening, floating in the soup.

Chorus

Ask a fish head anything you want to;
They won't answer - they can't talk.

Chorus

I took a fish head out to see a movie;
Didn't have to pay to get it in.

Chorus

They can't play baseball; they dont't wear sweaters;
They're not good dancers; they don't play drums.

Chorus

Rolly, poly fish heads are never seen drinking capucino in Italian restaurants with Oriental women, yeah.

Chorus 4 times:
Fish heads, fish heads, rolly, poly fish heads.
Fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!

Dave H.

midnightgirl
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Fish Heads..., posted by Dave H on Feb 24, 2001

Hey Dave H.

Thanks for the song but anyway i don't eat the eyes of the fish nor the head of it, when i cooked it i just like to include it you know it doesn't look good when you cut the fish head......Smiley

Ray
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

...for telling your story!

I wish you and your husband many, many years of happiness together.

Ray

Stephen
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Tess and I very much enjoyed reading your account.

We wish you and your husband the best.

Stephen & Tess

midnightgirl
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to GRRRRRR..E...A....T    POST!!!, posted by Stephen on Feb 23, 2001

Hi Stephen,

Thanks and i wish also the best of you and tess. I've been reading your post since then but never made a follow-up message because i was just ashamed before so now i tried myself to open my story. Before i was not thinking of getting married because i am scared to jump into a relationship which i'd experienced  with my past filipino boyfriend, after my broke-up  with him I went to Kuwait to work since my Uncle was there and for some personal reasons too then i noticed that i don't liked the culture and the environment which is not good for a women to worked there and also the second wife of my Uncle is so different so my Aunt envited me to come to Switzerland, i spent there 3 months as tourist and i tell you i had a great and wonderful time there . The place was great and i dated many Swiss men there since my Aunt advertised me in a newspaper and a quickdating thru telephone and a lot who responded my ad but i don't know why i don't like anyone of them, some were rich and some were just average but i felt they were not meant for me, they are not the men i am looking for, there is still one that is waiting for me just like in my dreams which i dreamed of this since i was in Kuwait. I was dreaming a man a big man (my husband) but i could not recognize his face until the time i met him in the Philippines when i came back and started dated with american men( I gave myself a chance with other men ,a thousand miles from my country) so that's it i found him.

Lori
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Just trying to help., posted by Kent on Feb 19, 2001

n/t
midnightgirl
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to I'm right below you in Iowa n/t, posted by Lori on Feb 19, 2001

Hello Lori,

I am a filipina who live in Northwood , Iowa and just wondering where in Iowa you lived? I've been reading all your post.

Good luck!

Lori
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I'm right below you in Iowa n/t, posted by midnightgirl on Feb 19, 2001

Hi, midnight-girl, nice to meet you.
I live in council bluffs. I have never heard of northwood.
Thank you, and good luck to you also:)
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: