Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
April 19, 2024, 10:03:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Notice something interesting  (Read 29162 times)
Dave H
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to just one of Dave''s Groupies, posted by Lori on Feb 22, 2001

Hi Lori,

Too funny!!! I sent Jimbo a picture of the imfamous purple
G-"thang" without me in it, once. It was floating in a sea of bubbles. Somehow I don't think he will ever be the same. ;o))

I didn't take it with me to the Philippines, because I didn't want to be arrested. I did dress up in a gaudy lavender toga (made from the bedspread) that covered my head, leaving only my eyes visable. I walked around the hotel greeting guests. If you're ever at the Balanghai Hotel in Butuan, just tell them Dave sent you. ;o))

Dave H.

Lori
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to ROFLMAO!, posted by Dave H on Feb 22, 2001

is one lucky gal...I know she is going to have years and years of laughter.
btw--got the e-mail, I have been studying that site for quite a few months. It's the only one I have ever found on vietnam.
and.......you have inspired me sir, to bye a purple g-sting for my trip to vietnam;)
Dave H
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to your wife....., posted by Lori on Feb 23, 2001

Hi Lori,

Thanks! We did a lot of laughing while I was in the Philippines. In fact we still laugh a lot on the phone, especially about Ray's "vulcanized pig." ;o)) I can't tell you how many times she pinched me. There was one thing I would do that really embarrased Marife and would make her laugh and cry at the same time. I used to call President Estrada (now former President) "El G'wapo, since he had many girlfriends. Whenever I saw him on TV, I would do my best impersonation. I would call myself "Son of El G'wapo" and would squat down and do a strange bowlegged walk. Unfortunately, he was on TV all of the time, due to his troubles and TVs were everywhere. Shocked)) It didn't matter where I was. She must be happy he is gone!

I figured you probably had already seen that Vietnam site. I stumbled onto it by accident.

I got my purple G-"thang" off sale rack. My assistant got a fluorescent lime green one. I had my eye on it (before he bought it...hey...I'm straight), but it was a small. I know they always say "size doesn't matter." Well it does to me, so I bought the large (purple). ;o) When the recruits  did poorly in dive class, we would in-line skate around the pool deck in our "little" swimsuits, while they did push-ups and crunches. Eventually they learned to do their best or face cruel and unusual punishment.;o)) Just make sure yours comes with a top. ;o)

Dave H.

Mike
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to No Respect for TROLLS!, posted by Ray on Feb 19, 2001

The problem you run into when you make yourself the sole judge and jury over what is acceptable, and what is deemed inappropriate is one of failure to monitor the monitor. Yes, you may diagree with some of the posts and find them inflammatory, but why not simply ignore them then? At what point does it end? I'm sure day to day in life, guys with common wide age discrepancies to their wives deal with the public staring and snide remarks. How do they deal with this? Of course, by simply ignoring the person you take offense to. You don't place this person on a list in case they state a second disagreeable opinion. So if you want this forum to be a place where you can be protected from societal norms, and insult, then that's fine; just don't come across as pretending to censor inflammatory posts in the interest of constructive discussions. And for your own interest, this computer I access has a fair number of users and simply a matching IP address is not fair to state that it is my post. I always post using my own name because I have no reason to hide behind a pseudonym.
Ambi
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Who censors the censors?, posted by Mike on Feb 19, 2001

Mike,

Some things you've said I agree, I think you may alot to add to this site even if most people in here disagree with me. I can also see that you got an iq of 75+ (which is a genuis according to my books)It's best to ignore people if you don't like them, in the real world, you can't censorship what they say when you walk down the street with your young wife.  Anyway, I think you add colour to this site.  Reading information about application visas is great and helpful if you're going through the process, but for people like myself, I prefer to read something more entertaining like Dave H purple G-string.

Dave H
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Who censors the censors?, posted by Mike on Feb 19, 2001

Mike,

I don't know how other people deal with people who make rude remarks about them in public. I personally don't ignore or tolerate it. I get in their faces, even if it is more than one. I have had some practice after being married to a Latina for many years. Usually I accept their apology, if I feel it is sincere. ;o) Sometimes I don't.

Dave H.

Mike
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Rude Public Remarks, posted by Dave H on Feb 19, 2001

Do you ever wonder why so many Americans are shot every year over temper flare-ups in traffic, name-calling, or fist-fights? I have no idea, but it does happen. I simply go through life not caring less about what anyone else thinks. I think 10 years ago or so, some drunk guy punched me in a bar, so I just walked away. There is very little in this world worth getting upset over, as that is exactly the reaction they are trying to get from you. If you get in their face, you're liable to get in a fight or knifed or worse. Too many guys have this stupid honour thing where they won't back down, and it gets you nowhere. Your girlfriend/wife would also feel very ashamed if you started something in public and caused everyone to stare. Then again, when I see a mother beating her child in public, that freaks me out and I have to tell her to stop.
Dave H
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Rude Public Remarks, posted by Mike on Feb 19, 2001

Mike,

You are right, I think it is stupid and dangerous to get upset over people's stupid comments. But on the other hand, I am a little crazy. It is not a typical  American thing to do, as many Americans stand by and watch people get abused, beaten and murdered every day. My skin is not so thin that I react at every stupid comment that I hear. I usually react when it is against the weak or a loved one. Sometimes it just feels appropriate. For me it is a matter of thousands of years of breeding and not simply a matter of honor. I am descended from Orangeman, Scots, Irish, and Vikings. I am sure this sounds like an excuse, but I feel it is really in the blood. I don't start things, but I have no problem finishing them. My last fight was several months ago. It started when two, approximatly 25 year-old men, were ramming an elderly man in the legs with a shopping cart at a local supermarket. I could see the terror in his eyes as they cursed at him. His only crime was to be in front of them in the checkout lane. Many other people just stood around and tried to ignore it. I couldn't sleep at night if I did. After they got up off the floor, the 2 guys left in a hurry, without their beer and with a few bagboys on their tails.

As for my ex-wife and former girlfriends, they were very proud that I didn't let punks push me or other people around. I have had knifes pulled on me in my personal life. In my professional life I have faced knives and guns. I have been stabbed several times and shot at, with one bullet grazing the left side of my chin. Crap happens, but I don't go looking for it. Once in a while I find myself at the wrong place, at the wrong time. If I can help someone learn manners, then I feel it is my duty to do so.

As for people who stare, I accept it since I'm so darn good looking. ;o)

Dave "Mr. Manners" H.

Ambi
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Crazy American, posted by Dave H on Feb 20, 2001

I bet you're not as good looking or as conceited as I! I'm glad there is still people like you around though.  Didn't vikings raid poor innocent villagers and take virgins as slaves??
Dave H
:o)
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Crazy American, posted by Ambi on Feb 21, 2001

Ambi,

I am probably not as good looking as you. But I probably have a better mustache. Shocked{)>

While the Vikings really didn't wear horns on their heads, they were horny guys. 8o) They were mostly farmers that only went "vikinging" part time. They did take women, but often to be their wives, rather than slaves. Although...some women today believe that men are still taking wives, to be their slaves. >;o)

Dave H.

Ambi
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Shocked), posted by Dave H on Feb 21, 2001

I want a Harem of men.  I'll treat them with the uttermost respect.  I'll only fed them bread and water if the pleases me.
Dave H
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Shocked), posted by Ambi on Feb 21, 2001

N/T
Dave H
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to No Respect for TROLLS!, posted by Ray on Feb 19, 2001

Hi Ray,

You can take the Seaman out of the Navy, but you can't take the Semen out of the Seaman. They must have still been using cannon "balls" when you were in the Navy, Shocked)) I agree with you 100%! The "Filipinos and sex" post was obviously an attempt to bait (trolling) us "old, fat, bald American perverts with young Filipinas." The only one that fell for it was AMBI and maybe Asian/Western Girl, if she is still around. Most of us are decent guys and gals looking for and finding love. Unfortunately, some people think that the trolls represent the mentality of this board and those who are seeking or have found an Asian spouse.  When I read Mike's posts, I can't help but believe that he lost a wife or girlfriend to an "old, fat, bald American." I am sorry if that is true, but it doesn't make us all bad.

Dave "C.O. Jones" H.
(my Spanish nickname)

Ambi
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Trolling..., posted by Dave H on Feb 19, 2001

Oh great! I'm gullible now am I?  If you guys didn't fall for the post, then you shouldn't post anything on there, but I did see a few post
greg
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Notice something interesting, posted by Ambi on Feb 19, 2001

Hi! Ambi, Welcome to Planet-love. Can you give a formal introduction of yourself? I think it's wonderful having Asian women participating, continue to share your knowledge about your culture. BTW, are you Chinese or what? I thought you was AsianGirl another Chinese Asian woman that participate on PL. Thanks, Mr. Peabody.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: